New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Maybe. I'm a bit shocked at people listening to mp3s only. No matter how good i make my own compressions from the very cd, they always sound worse than the regular cd.

I haven't bought a CD for over 10 years I think. I only listen to mp3s.

Do you even live in Australia?

No, but I'd like to see her share the touring love for our Australian brethren. I'm selfless that way.

How long before one of the new tracks leaks?

After what happened with GMAYL, I doubt we'll get anything until promos are issued.

Virtually nothing has leaked since then not even most of the studio demos of the tour which used to be available before the end of the tour previously.

I know! I'm sure she's going to work with him at some point. She already said, she'd like to work with him.

Yes. He's a babe. She's a Godess. Imagine. Wet dream.

P.S all you bitches need to know that their is an album title thread! Bai bai.

How long before one of the new tracks leaks?

probably not until release date...I mean no studio demos from the mdna tour have leaked..and MDNA (album) only leaked because someone got their hands on the cd in germany and then it was uploaded online and we had the radio stream rip

No, but I'd like to see her share the touring love for our Australian brethren. I'm selfless that way.

If Beyoncé can make the trek to Australia so can Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

If Beyoncé can make the trek to Australia so can Madonna.

If every other artist!

What does he mean by "original Keith Haring"? I'm confused... What a great gift anyway! :wow:

"Original" meaning the real thing. It's an original design created and released by Keith Haring not reproduction.

Yeah I guess we may get snippets like we did with Hung Up.

If the first single is gonna be a dance track, I'd love her to release at 12" Dub Mix first to preview the song, like with Hung Up and Celebration.

It's funny in these days we're actually getting official information by Madonna herself. :wow:

Would be great to have a date for the single tho. or any hint of the artwork for the album.

Who would have thought. And Guy O has been pretty quiet this time around.

Who would have thought. And Guy O has been pretty quiet this time around.

Is he still her manager? A few years ago, Guy was around M at all times (almost). Not that I miss him, tbh...

Is he still her manager? A few years ago, Guy was around M at all times (almost). Not that I miss him, tbh...

Yup he was and would tweet from the studio, I remember one of the 1st times was during the recording of celebration. Guy O and his infamous NTP lol