M at Miley Cyrus concert last night

Pressston

My god, after having seen the eternal LORD Beysus in concert, M just couldn't resist turning to the DEVIL afterwards. Bless her, I hope this concert visit was the last time M associated herself with that SATANIC whore.

"But you have to remember that Madonna watching a concert is probably the equivalent of you reading a book to learn things. This is research for her. It's also surely a reminder that she's already done all the raunchy stuff Miley's doing. Of course she's not going to get excited about the video interlude where Miley rubs black tar all over her boobs. That would be like a barista going over to a friend's house and being excited by her new espresso machine." :lol:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/madonna-at-miley?src=rss

...I think M is such an observer - noticing every detail, design, how things work - that she takes things in like a researcher almost. She's not going to be jumping up and down making a scene, the woman is reviewing and thinking....

Yep. This is her profession. Going to a concert is a night out for most ppl. To her, it's time to go to work.

She's a regal GOD there looking down at the mere mortals :bow:

Yep.

Oh for God sakes.....can't the woman even watch a show without being ridiculed for looking "bored" and like she's "at church"? I'm one of the biggest Madonna loons in here, but if anybody here saw me at her shows, I more often than not would look exactly as she looks in those pictures. I'm so focused on watching, I don't like jumping around and dancing the WHOLE show...

I watch her shows the same way I watch her videos; completely motionless and hypnotized. Not saying M was on that level impressed w/ Miley, but not everyone has to jump, shout and dance to show their appreciation. The only emotion I'd ever show at an M concert was if I was in front row. I'd probably sob from joy.

tumblr_n3l3iz34gt1tu9q2io2_250.gif

At least this Miley character gives respect where respect is due. For that I give her points.

yeah. you know.. pretty much every female pop girl who's inspired by M says so and shows her love. only one doesn't (at the moment when she most had to)

Guest Loo Eli

Hope M also is checking out artists that are not so commercial and mediocre.

More like outrageously good. :). Miley has actually has shown over and over that she has the vocal chops to hang with the best of them -- we just haven't been paying attention, for the most part. Just looking at her extreme transformation not only in appearance but in genre from the Backyard Sessions, she was at least a grown up once upon a time in the summer of 2012?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwKtF-uaO4

Edited by Loo Eli

Beautiful picture. Thanks for posting. I hope too the cane is just a fashion accessory. I would think the bone bruise on her foot would have healed by now. She seemed okay at the HC launch where she did the dance exercise thing and we've seen pictures of her going to the gym frequently.

Miley's tour has been very critically acclaimed and gotten great reviews in places like the New York Times and EW. I think Miley definitely is on a higher level as far as singing and putting together a great show than people like Britney or the Spice Girls. I think it's great Madonna supports younger artists and doesn't feel the need to slag them off out of jealousy like a lot of older artists do.

I freaking love Miley! Her show is supposed to be here in about a week and I think I'm gonna go.

Not a Miley fan at all, but she did enlist some top people to do her costumes and stage design - including some who've worked with Madonna already. I am sure M is researching new ideas, as well as enjoying the show.

^ her costumes are gorgeous

I agree. Just looking at pictures, her tour looks entertaining. One thing I think Miley is doing well right now is tapping into the zeitgeist and bringing a sense of surreal fun to her audience. I'm not at all into her music or performance style, but I can see why M might be studying her.

Guest Loo Eli

I agree. Just looking at pictures, her tour looks entertaining. One thing I think Miley is doing well right now is tapping into the zeitgeist and bringing a sense of surreal fun to her audience. I'm not at all into her music or performance style, but I can see why M might be studying her.

I am not into anyones side that rap or hip hop stars love as much as they do Miley but the acoustic country/bohemian influenced covers are truly spectacular (back when her hair was long...).

Edited by Loo Eli

Guest Not4Pussies

miley is fun. i enjoy her music, her new look and style. her crazy, vulgar antics. i wish i had seen her in concert.

anyhow, it doesnt surprise me that madonna has embraced her and collaborated with her. she sees something in her. plus lets face it, madonna has some white trash in her.

She's a regal GOD there looking down at the mere mortals :bow:

Truth :clap:

I swear to God Freddie, the first couple of rows were all industry people, nobody was dancing :rotfl:

Haha, very good for making the connection!! :lol:

Speaking of the observer eye, I remember she said in an interview during/after the S&ST (I think) when she mentioned seeing JLo in the audience and saying how she had this look on her face and she felt her staring at her. I guess they all do it?