M at Miley Cyrus concert last night

Pressston

She strikes me as the kind of person mining little ideas and taking notes for her own shows, not in a Gaga way but as an artiste. She was probably watching every last detail. It must also remind her of the Virgin tour and the effect she was having over audiences and pop culture and now seeing another young star experiencing something similar In the way she is using sex and controversy to make her statement.

Well she looks great and am glad she enjoyed the show as well.

Love Miley !

Guest bluejean

She strikes me as the kind of person mining little ideas and taking notes for her own shows, not in a Gaga way but as an artiste. She was probably watching every last detail. It must also remind her of the Virgin tour and the effect she was having over audiences and pop culture and now seeing another young star experiencing something similar In the way she is using sex and controversy to make her statement.

I think the thing with Madonna is she doesn't mind people being inspired her, its a compliment as long as they also GIVE the compliment (which Miley does.) Madonna has nothing to learn from Miley though so I doubt she's taking notes at a Miley show. Unless it's in relation to a future collaboration which let's face it MAY be on the cards.

I think the thing with Madonna is she doesn't mind people being inspired her, its a compliment as long as they also GIVE the compliment (which Miley does.) Madonna has nothing to learn from Miley though so I doubt she's taking notes at a Miley show. Unless it's in relation to a future collaboration which let's face it MAY be on the cards.

It took me a long enough time to tolerate and eventually like Justin & Nicki Minaj working with M, but Miley is pushing it way too much for me even though there is a fun quality to her that I like. Her voice is cool & somewhat unique, but her music is just regular & nothing special or interesting.

Well I loved & played out to death both HC & MDNA, but I'm really hoping for the next album to be another M classic.

I love that Madonna is not above going to other artists concerts or collaborating with them. I know she's a goddess and all but it humanizes her and shows a warm and friendly side. It doesn't take anything away from her legacy, and I don't think it's desperate at all. It's not as if half of her discography is full of collaboration.

I love that Madonna is not above going to other artists concerts or collaborating with them. I know she's a goddess and all but it humanizes her and shows a warm and friendly side. It doesn't take anything away from her legacy, and I don't think it's desperate at all. It's not as if half of her discography is full of collaboration.

Absolutely. And I think it's actually very smart that she's doing this - exposing her legacy to all these youngsters who otherwise wouldn't bother knowing her massive contribution to music & pop culture. Think of the legions of monsters who now know from whom their mother kaka stole everything from. Madonna knows what she's doing. After 30 years on top, let's not tell her how to run her career. She's the master, not us or anybody else for that matter.

She's a regal GOD there looking down at the mere mortals :bow:

Yaaaaasss. :queenbitch:

why no one is talking about the sexy hunk with the red scarf??

That's Andy Lecompte. Madonna and Miley's hairdresser.

M indeed looks bored watching that trainwreck of a tour. She must of gotten free tickets.

I don't think she looked bored. In the photos posted, she looked like she was interested and watching intently.

M indeed looks bored watching that trainwreck of a tour. She must of gotten free tickets.

I hope so. Nobody should be paying just to see a messy trash sticking her tongue out and "twerk".

Guest Sweet Tooth

I hope so. Nobody should be paying just to see a messy trash sticking her tongue out and "twerk".

Agree. Viley seems to be a novelty at the moment. Let's see her prove herself when she's in her 40's......

Guest Sweet Tooth

I don't think she looked bored. In the photos posted, she looked like she was interested and watching intently.

I've seen brief clips of the Cyrus tour but it had hints of The Girlie Show vibe I'm guessing. M must of been having flashbacks watching that homage.

You're all obsessed with Miley "making or not making it" 40 years or whatever into her career. I'm sure even Miley does not concern herself with that and is just enjoying the present. If she flops in the future she flops. But I am enjoying this Bangerz era and concert from her. I see no reason to feel "threatened" by her. M is not insecure. Nothing can rival her legacy at this point.

Guest Loo Eli

Miley is genuine and very natural. She definitely has the energy, talent, intelligence, everything, to stay in acting or music, and develop in any genre, once she gets past this post-Disney "I am not Hannah Montana!" rebellion out of her system.

Edited by Loo Eli

She's a satanic whore endangering this planet's whole civilization. I'm waiting for the lord Beysus to descend from heaven again and put that breed of the devil back to the deepest crypts of hell where it belongs.