Madonna attends The Great American Songbook event February 10, 2014 - photos

Andra

article-0-1B60522500000578-678_634x656.j

'Can I have another Bond cameo?' Madonna appeared in 2002's Die Another Day with Pierce Brosnan but what is she cooking up with incumbent 007 Daniel Craig here

:1251:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556573/Whos-That-Girl-Madonna-55-radiates-youth-American-Songbook-event-shows-Miley-cheeky-tongue.html#ixzz2t2bcOQqY

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daniel wants a piece of that :madgemanson:

i still cant get over it. i love the entire look from head to toe. i love gothdonna. i love veronica electronica.

why she decided not to show up at the grammys like this is beyond me.

once again, gina brooke i hope you're fired

Gina Brooke and Andy Le incompetente!!

Madonna is better doing her own makeup and hair than those "professionals".

She looks truly great, so hopefully she will continue looking amazing. I'm just a little scared that she might have have fucked up her foot in a bad way. :scared:

i know... i'm worried too... i didn't expect that she would still be with a cane by now... i hope its nothing really serious that could affect her health and her work... she is 55 for godsake :scared:

i know... i'm worried too... i didn't expect that she would still be with a cane by now... i hope its nothing really serious that could affect her health and her work... she is 55 for godsake :scared:

She was fine while dancing with Miley she didn't have it. Maybe she's just wearing the cane cause she thinks it looks cool? like with the grillz.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Who was imagining after a long and stressful day at the office + gym to come back and see THIS.

she looks fab, i love her...when she smiles she really radiates beauty.

Lol @ the reverse meltdown on here

2ito8wj.jpg at everyones cheek comments. cant wait until tonight.

SHE WENT BACK TO DR BRANT!!!!

true :lol:

Voilà !

madonna-horse.jpg

:dead:

You better be careful what you say about about Sarah Jessica Parker. She is going to be the next editor in chief of the American Vogue. Haven't you heard the rumors. Allegedly Anna has spoken. And she probably told Madonna first. Remember, she has Madonna at number 1 on fast dial. Allegedly.

Anyway, Madonna should so grace the cover of the September issue. And Garce Coddigton (sp?) should design the shoot. For all of you who don't know who she is. She was clearly the inspiration for Myrtle Snow. Well, it could have been Sonia Rykiel as well.

What a difference kind lighting and a decent make-up artist can do.

Totally agree. It's the same (beautiful) face as the Grammys and the Pussy Riot thing. But people wanna believe she's getting injections every other week. :dazed:

Gina Brooke and Andy Le incompetente!!

Madonna is better doing her own makeup and hair than those "professionals".

I'm launching a campaign of my own. These two need to be replaced.

Incidentally, I'm a hairstylist and my sister is a make-up artist.

I need to be on M's payroll for a change. LOL.

http://beauty-chambers.com

"The guy who does Madonna's face" :rotfl:

EW! This is really the guy Madonna goes to!?

Why would ANYONE go to a man who obviously has a severe case of body dysmorphic disorder and no doubt has a warped sense of what is pleasing to the eye with that disgusting butchered mug of his for plastic surgery!?

It would be like someone going to an obese person to seek nutritional advice.

Send that CV to Guy!

I'm trying to figure out a clear path... Twitter doesn't seem to work for me. Lol!

I do think Madonna looks great these days, I just think that her team has either gotten lazy or they're tapped out in creative ways to change her look. Clip in extensions and minimal makeup isn't the way to go! Lol!

What is with some saying she looked bad at the grammys? WTF she was immaculate that night - face, outfits and the swagger. :dramatic:

article-2556459-1B5FDCFF00000578-165_634

I can imagine M not wanting to get in on a corny celeb group photo. She probably said she'd take it for them. :chuckle:

shes flying to Toronto so expect her face to balloon again :lmao:

:rotfl:

You notice how that extremely POSITIVE Daily Mail article is nowhere to be seen on their front page, even amongst 100 other celeb stories, you have to google it to find it. they really do loathe her (except for that one writer) :lmao:

EW! This is really the guy Madonna goes to!?

Why would ANYONE go to a man who obviously has a severe case of body dysmorphic disorder and no doubt has a warped sense of what is pleasing to the eye with that disgusting butchered mug of his for plastic surgery!?

Nothing wrong with the cheeks of the girl in the video :angry: