Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

i gotta be honest...if this was with gaga, i would throw a tantrum of epic proportions

but i love miley and her voice so much so im excited!!!!!! :sassy:

So glad you're still posting Ditaluver!! How's your sweet baby?

Expect the unexpected this year from Madonna. Hoping for a new CD ...of JUST M and no collaborations :)

Do you know why Miley does that with the tongue? Because it pisses people off....

;)

I don't care what she does with her tongue, I was pointing out that its white and should scrub that shit off cause it's disgusting.

She can collab with whoever she pleases. And if people is angry about it, they can just go and get a life.

I can understand if people feel that this or that song aren't their taste, but this... It's Madonna's career and her decision to play whenever she wants and with whoever she wants.

The sooner people realize that Madonna is now in a phase where she will do what she pleases, the better. I was there just months ago, when i was shocked at things she did, until i got a grip and thought "ok, fuck, it's her life and career, if i don't like i know what to do".

That's all.

She can collab with whoever she pleases. And if people is angry about it, they can just go and get a life.

I can understand if people feel that this or that song aren't their taste, but this... It's Madonna's career and her decision to play whenever she wants and with whoever she wants.

The sooner people realize that Madonna is now in a phase where she will do what she pleases, the better.

Have you read the daily mail article? The comments on there are disgusting. I'm going to stop reading them because they're ALWAYS filled with people bashing her. It's so depressing.

You can't compare Miley with Madonna just because neither of them give a fuck what the public thinks of their controversies and they both like to be provocative. Madonna's controversies obviously always had a message behind them, Miley's don't (at least I don't get her message of what she did at the VMAs or showing her tongue every second?)

I know that's been said before, but that's how it is! But anyway, as I've said, I'm still so excited because I'm sure Madonna shone in the performance! Oh, and I love the look! It's TOTALLY Music era :inlove:

I have a feeling that Madonna really enjoys annoying people :chuckle: That she gets a kick out of doing what people think she shouldn't: dress properly, get rid of the grillz, collab with "mature" people...

I love her, hahahaha.

I recall when i got shocked at the grillz and thought "she's lost it". Now i see how stupid i was.

Guest bluejean

The sooner people realize that Madonna is now in a phase where she will do what she pleases, the better. I was there just months ago, when i was shocked at things she did, until i got a grip and thought "ok, fuck, it's her life and career, if i don't like i know what to do".

That's all.

Madonna has always done what she wants from the beginning.

Personally I am thrilled she is doing TV performances again. Prior to the Grammy's she hadn't done any since 2005 (apart from Superbowl of course.) Maybe this is a sign of things to come for the album.

Guest bluejean

I have a feeling that Madonna really enjoys annoying people :chuckle: That she gets a kick out of doing what people think she shouldn't: dress properly, get rid of the grillz, collab with "mature" people...

If someone says "don't" do something that makes her want to do it more. I think alot of us can relate to that, I know I can. She has always been like that.

I love her, hahahaha.

I recall when i got shocked at the grillz and thought "she's lost it". Now i see how stupid i was.

i saw this in her the first time i ever paid attention to her... it's a major and fantastic part of her personality.

Guest bluejean

You can't compare Miley with Madonna just because neither of them give a fuck what the public thinks of their controversies and they both like to be provocative. Madonna's controversies obviously always had a message behind them, Miley's don't (at least I don't get her message of what she did at the VMAs or showing her tongue every second?)

I know that's been said before, but that's how it is! But anyway, as I've said, I'm still so excited because I'm sure Madonna shone in the performance! Oh, and I love the look! It's TOTALLY Music era :inlove:

I think they are both attention seeking and love stirring up people and provoking a reaction but the difference is that Madonna is intelligent and talented creatively. Miley is just trashy and juvenile. That is not to say I don't think Miley as some talent but there's really no depth to anything she does and I doubt there ever will be.

Have you read the daily mail article? The comments on there are disgusting. I'm going to stop reading them because they're ALWAYS filled with people bashing her. It's so depressing.

Never read Daily Mail comments. They bash anyone! All comments sections are runned by vile people. Daily Mail also just hates all women.

Guest bluejean

Yes, Don't Tell Me!

I am excited to hear it. She hasn't performed it in awhile, hopefully it's a new version. It will be acoustic and mixed with 'We Can't Stop' so we already know it's going to be different to the Music promo/Drowned World/Reinvention version she did a zillion times.

Guest ditaluver

So glad you're still posting Ditaluver!! How's your sweet baby?

Expect the unexpected this year from Madonna. Hoping for a new CD ...of JUST M and no collaborations :)

That sweet baby is screaming at me for milk....

Excited to see this..not just QUEEN M but all 10 songs Miley performs

I'm sorry but what deep meanimg has the grills? Don't get me wrong, OF COURSE Madonna is SO deeper than Miley when it comes to messages. But they just are having fun.