Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

Why do you insult me??? I only express my opinion.

Don't worry, it's nothing personal. After several years of negativity, sometimes reactions like this happen.

No te preocupes, es algo que ocurre en el foro debido a que durante años ha habido mucha negatividad. Como ves, cualquier cosa que hace Madonna está llena de críticas. En realidad, no es nada personal. :kiss:

Don't worry, it's nothing personal. After several years of negativity, sometimes reactions like this happen.

No te preocupes, es algo que ocurre en el foro debido a que durante años ha habido mucha negatividad. Como ves, cualquier cosa que hace Madonna está llena de críticas. En realidad, no es nada personal. :kiss:

Thanks!! Gracias!! I understand. I always support Madonna in everything. I love HC, Celebration and MDNA when a lot of fans hate it, but I don't like this kind of colaborations. I only express my personal opinion.

Go and play your M, LAV, and LAP CDs if you want old Madonna. Well she's old but you know what I'm talking about. Life is about adapting, evolving and trying new things. And Madonna doesn't have to be serious all the time.

I'm sorry but what deep meanimg has the grills? Don't get me wrong, OF COURSE Madonna is SO deeper than Miley when it comes to messages. But they just are having fun.

No no, wasn't referring to the grills! I actually meant M's controversies back when her career was in the first years, but even later on - the LAP video, her stage 'scandals', SEX...They all had a message, she didn't do it with the sole purpose to provocate! I think Miley's reason behind the VMA performance was just that though, simply provocation, not more than that :)

I just shock up Miley's "controversies" as a teenager doing teenage things. Nothing more nothing less. Of course people compare Miley's controversies to Madonna's, because to most Madonna's message goes over their heads. Pure ignorance.

No no, wasn't referring to the grills! I actually meant M's controversies back when her career was in the first years, but even later on - the LAP video, her stage 'scandals', SEX...They all had a message, she didn't do it with the sole purpose to provocate! I think Miley's reason behind the VMA performance was just that though, simply provocation, not more than that :)

I always thought they have a meaning. I still do. And it bugs me everythime I see interviews post-Ray Of Light with her saying "everything I did before was because I wanted to shock people, I was an exhibitionist, bla bla bla..." like dismissing everything she did before.

At first, Madonna did it just for the sake of getting noticed. The LAV performance in MTV when she was on rolling on the floor showing her pants (of course, later she said that it was unintentional, hahahaha) is very simmilar to Miley twerking. There's no message here except "notice me, notice me!"

http://youtu.be/SXPMLTmpPpY

Guest bluejean

Plenty of Madonna's controversies did not have meaning or depth to them. The point is just that Madonna is a more intelligent and meaninful artist in general. Miley is abit of a train wreck, something Madonna never was. And Miley's music has made very little impact considering she's been around for many years now. If anyone is desperate it's Miley.

I don't think Miley is desperate. I think she was very controlled back then and now she feels free and she's doing what she wants. Plus, she's at the age of doing what she does. I rather have her than that stiff nutcase Toilet Swift. Miley feels more real.

Because M posted #itsasecret, some thought that song was involved.

Why do people keep referring to 'Secret?' Was it mentioned by The Madonna? Why were people expecting it?

No, it was because our insider moe (who revealed M would be collaborating with Miley before the Grammys) posted in this thread "My baby's gotta a secret... ;)", which seemed like a hint.

^ Exactly. I was very much unimpressed when Madonna invited that girl.

Of course, if Britney stops her medication and starts breaking things, i hope she's sober enough to record a duet with Madonna again!

I don't think Miley is desperate. I think she was very controlled back then and now she feels free and she's doing what she wants. Plus, she's at the age of doing what she does. I rather have her than that stiff nutcase Toilet Swift. Miley feels more real.

Please tell me it's a joke... Being a provocative slut is "being real"? What a joke, i can't believe so many of you seem to like Miley. Her doing something with Madonna would be the worst thing ever after Britney and Nicki. She would definitively lose ALL credibility.