Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

she just posted a pic of rocco, dom and ruben "seminaked" :lmao: boys having fun

That is fucking awesome! Just saw the pic she took of them. Taking after their mother. By the way, one of his friends in most of the pics with Rocco has tons of pics of ganja he packs up and spreads on the table, joints, coke and other drugs . Interesting that she is calling the stonny boys. If it makes you feel good she says do it!!!

From left to right: Rocco, the french friend Sitbon and Dom.

the french one is hot with his hairy chest, he looks older than Rocco, maybe 16.

Yeah the hot French one is Rocco's dealer. He's got tons of Instagram pics with ganja.

People are going to be glued to their computer if their into photos of muscular teen boys who like to take off their shirts for photos and videos

Madonna also gives the impression she is enjoying herself during this vacation

Guest Not4Pussies

Her last day there. Will we be getting some news for what's to come? Bring on the next project and get back to work M!!

madonna knew better than to post a pic like that!!!!!! it's so white trash. gotta call it when it deserves to be called Madonna. sorry girl.

Madonna is starting to live her life online. It used to be just random photos of objects, art and quotes, now it's getting into her daily activities. Stop becoming common like us!

Madonna is starting to live her life online. It used to be just random photos of objects, art and quotes, now it's getting into her daily activities. Stop becoming common like us!

You go skiing in Gstaad at New Years?

And yet in spite of all the notes and followers nothing she posts ever makes it to the popular page, as it does with far lesser posters. I'm not one for conspiracies but it really does feel like Instagram holds a grudge

I go at Christmas time instead, but that's besides the point. :queenbitch:

It's the posting, not the content which is common.

Well Madonna has to use the toilet and eat/drink like all of us. What really is your point?

And yet in spite of all the notes and followers nothing she posts ever makes it to the popular page, as it does with far lesser posters. I'm not one for conspiracies but it really does feel like Instagram holds a grudge

this started after the boob pic of the artist (i believe Man Ray) she posted.. it got reported by the monsters and since then she got a warning and doesn't get on the popular page anymore.. she used to get there all the time before that photo. but yeah why would they care anyway? she's madonna! and it's an artistic photo! does seem like like hold a bit of a grudge.