Lourdes lands starring role in 'Grease'

realityisalways

Guest Pud Whacker

There Are Worse things I Could Do

Audio Only - as a good theatre goer, I couldn't break out the camera

she sounds wonderful!!!

Lola is still playing the role if anyone wants to see her in the upcoming dates, She shares the role with another actress called Talia Bornstein, who plays Rizzo on Thursdays & Saturdays. All other days it’s Lola.

tumblr_mxieofBz5X1rtopczo2_1280.jpg

Small video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuMc9kdDOw

Comments:

Saw her too. Her singing was pretty good, her dancing was amazing, stage attitude good too but yeah her acting is sadly not as good as many of the other young performers in the show. Wonderful show though. The girl playing Sandy was AMAZING. I go to Lola's school and I would just like to say that there are a lot of people in that school who are much more talented than Lola. She is great but I feel bad for the other people in the show who aren't getting any attention even though they deserve it. i saw the play and think lola did well as it being a hs play! can you believe how stressful it must be for her going on stage knowing people are gonna judge your every move and compare you with madonna. lola is her own person and a normal girl. it sucks people dont get it. Lola was not so good tonight. Her singing was amazing but to be honest , she is pretty stiff when it comes to acting.

She was not as good as the other students in the show - that is true - but she was all right, for sure - the girl who played Sandy was also not that great - the supporting female cast was really terrific though - the audience roared for some performances - but never for Lola

All this atention has good and bad sides for her

I mean , no high school had to deal with anonimous strangers comenting on he 1st performance ever

True, she is always going to be judged more than others. From the audio posted, I thought she sounded great. It is very hard to sing live on stage, especially your first lead role. Those comments about other students not getting the same attention etc, it something that she will always have to put up with unfortunately.

She was not as good as the other students in the show - that is true - but she was all right, for sure - the girl who played Sandy was also not that great - the supporting female cast was really terrific though - the audience roared for some performances - but never for Lola

Lolita sounds amazing! Thanks Johnny Boy

She's gonna get that no matter what. Of course Lola is going to get more attention for being Madonna's daughter but that could also go the other way. Her abilities could be down played because oh "She's Madonna's daughter," so of course that's why she's getting praised. A theatre critic said her singing and ACTING were terrific. Just like people might like her performance because she's Madonna's daughter, they could very easily dislike it for the same reason. Lola will make her own way if Madonna is her mother.

Lola is still playing the role if anyone wants to see her in the upcoming dates, She shares the role with another actress called Talia Bornstein, who plays Rizzo on Thursdays & Saturdays. All other days it’s Lola.

tumblr_mxieofBz5X1rtopczo2_1280.jpg

Small video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuMc9kdDOw

Comments:

Saw her too. Her singing was pretty good, her dancing was amazing, stage attitude good too but yeah her acting is sadly not as good as many of the other young performers in the show. Wonderful show though. The girl playing Sandy was AMAZING.I go to Lola's school and I would just like to say that there are a lot of people in that school who are much more talented than Lola. She is great but I feel bad for the other people in the show who aren't getting any attention even though they deserve it.i saw the play and think lola did well as it being a hs play! can you believe how stressful it must be for her going on stage knowing people are gonna judge your every move and compare you with madonna. lola is her own person and a normal girl. it sucks people dont get it.Lola was not so good tonight. Her singing was amazing but to be honest , she is pretty stiff when it comes to acting.

did madonna post that youtube video or is madonna sitting in front of her?

No one's criticized her singing even the haters said she sang well, it's only the acting

The criticism I read here on that blog posted though was from another student who also whined about her getting more attention etc. It was not a straight out review as other factors obviously came into it - jealousy being one of them.