MDNA VS ARTPOP

mad4mad2

I've heard a couple of songs from Artpop on the radio - the only decent one was Applause. I didn't even care to download the album for free. Although MDNA is one of my least favorite Madonna's albums, it has a few decent tracks. I know both Madonna and Gaga can do better than that!

I think those of us who like Gaga casually (not loons or even fans particularly but who just enjoy the music) are afraid to come forward because we're lambasted from every corner. I personally was enjoying Artpop on the way home tonight but it's nothing to do with M.

It would be like if Roger Friedman had a fan club in here. It's not going to go over real well.

The Madonna and Gaga comparisons need to stop, the main reason they are compared is because when Gaga does something, Madonna has already done, that's why they get compared.

Artpop has a few decent tunes on it (Mary Jane Holland, Applause, Do What You Want) but the rest is pretty awful, the album has no consistency (what the fuck is Jewels n Drugs????), even the kitchen sink was thrown into the production of this album.

I was watching this for ten minutes before I realised I didn't have a clue what was going on! The older woman's batula is a really cool colour but it must be so hot cooking in so many clothes.

• 3 months later...
Guest bluejean

I am actually not someone who detests Gaga. I liked her first 3 albums. But this one was a real stinker with only a handful of decent songs.

I never listened to Artflop so i can't reall tell, BUT you can take that album and all other albums from Kaka, and all the shit that she is still about to steal/write, put em all together and yet, it won't beat a single intro of any Madonna song or album. Or even Madonna's fart. That's my humble and honest opinion.

I never listened to Artflop so i can't reall tell, BUT you can take that album and all other albums from Kaka, and all the shit that she is still about to steal/write, put em all together and yet, it won't beat a single intro of any Madonna song or album. Or even Madonna's fart. That's my humble and honest opinion.

It's posts like this that don't make sense.

When you say you're hating something you never heard, you lose all your credibility :s

Girl Gone Wild vs. Aura

Gang Bang vs. Venus

I'm Addicted vs. G.U.Y.

Turn Up The Radio vs. Sexxx Dreams

Give Me All Your Luvin' vs. Jewels N Drugs

Some Girls vs. Manicure

Superstar vs. Do What U Want

I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

Falling Free vs. Mary Jane Holland

Beautiful Killer vs. Dope

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy

B-day Song vs. Applause

ARTPOP - 9

MDNA - 6

I am actually not someone who detests Gaga. I liked her first 3 albums. But this one was a real stinker with only a handful of decent songs.

Exactly! I loved BTW and listened to it non-stop. I don't buy into the hype that you have to hate Gaga because you're a Madonna fan. I just didn't like Artpop as an album. MDNA is a much better album because it has actual songs with melodies. On ArtPop all I hear is banging and thumping and all the songs have a weird structure with different ideas strung together which don't blend.

Girl Gone Wild vs. Aura

Gang Bang vs. Venus

I'm Addicted vs. G.U.Y.

Turn Up The Radio vs. Sexxx Dreams

Give Me All Your Luvin' vs. Jewels N Drugs

Some Girls vs. Manicure

Superstar vs. Do What U Want

I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

Falling Free vs. Mary Jane Holland