Brahim to French magazine Gala: "Madonna is a real repository of knowledge"

XXL

Guest Not4Pussies

i thought so too.. i first assumed he was gonna be the one to teach someone else some breakdance/hip hop moves!

yeah same here, i thought he was gonna be one of the dancers not one of the "stars"

Guest Rachelle of London

She met him in October 2011? i guess that on the casting for the Superbowl isn't? Well almost 2 years, thank you very much for you dick, next.

I'd love if he and Sean comeback, can someone please tell me if Sean and Madonna saw each other while she was with Guy? i mean from 1998-2008?

Because since the Ritchie divorce i remember him going to the S&ST, calling her to tell about the kiss on Milk, he going to the after-party of the Oscars, going to the MDNA tour and now this, i know that they are so close but mmmh that suspicious.

They met September 2010 at the launch of MG at Macys,

Guest Rachelle of London

Wow some of you guys are so negative! I think Brahim's in it for the long run!

And Sean Penn really???? Why would M leave juicy Brahim for crinkled up Sean Penn, he looks like he doesnt even wash

Guest Rachelle of London

Well at least Christopher had some talent, Brahim skills seem basic, they were better dancers on the tour than him, i wonder what he felt watching M with Penn, or maybe she did it as a revenge of him not going to the premiere.

Brahim is actually classified as one of the greatest B-boys in the world, he was world champion at one time. On MDNA Tour they didnt utilise his skills at all, the only people you can compare his dancing to on the tour were Yaman, Lilou and the new Brazilian one because they are b-boys and train in the same style as him.

Team Brahim all the way!

Guest Not4Pussies

so when madonna goes and sees him perform on the show later on and she is sitting in the audience itll be her cher moment when cher was sitting in the audience to watch chaz perform. haha. cheesy!