Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

I'm so fucking excited, can't wait for this!!!!! We need videos SOON.

I'm 100% sure i'm going to love it, i end up loving almost everything Madonna does lol. Things that i don't like at first almost always end up being growers for me.

Well, this isn't just for the fans. It's a message she is sending to the world. There is a reason why she's doing this outdoors ;)

Yes, people will stop and watch. Humans are attracted to violence and beauty.

Guest Not4Pussies

the LA locations are outdoors and indoors

los feliz/west hollywood outdoors no specific place

west LA/santa monica car museum/civic auditorium

Los Angeles September 23

Where will you be?

1) 9PM - Hillhurst Ave

2) 10PM - 6060 Wilshire Blvd

3) 11PM - 652 N La Peer Dr

4) Midnight - 1855 Main St

1236757_10151916845119402_875181538_n.jp

2 and 3 for ME.

I work near Wishire and Fairfax. Walking Distance.

La Peer is where The Factory is. Prime locale for all the mini arts/design district near Robertson and Melrose.

Shall be there witnessing the revolution.

Guest Not4Pussies

2 and 3 for ME.

I work near Wishire and Fairfax. Walking Distance.

La Peer is where The Factory is. Prime locale for all the mini arts/design district near Robertson and Melrose.

Shall be there witnessing the revolution.

see you there jummi.

see you there jummi.

I can't wait. And this will provide an open dialogue after the film for people to reflect on what they have just seen. A lot of people are expecting some sort of party but little do they realize it's a party for the "Mind"

Guest Not4Pussies

I can't wait. And this will provide an open dialogue after the film for people to reflect on what they have just seen. A lot of people are expecting some sort of party but little do they realize it's a party for the "Mind"

so the weho one is at the factory or near the factory? i thought it was at the weho park

so the weho one is at the factory or near the factory? i thought it was at the weho park

Yea right there on La peer and SMB.

The Factory has that BIG WHITE WALL on the side of the building where the parking lot is behind Rasputin. I'm thinking the projection will be there. Makes a lot of sense. Also in WeHo and near the Art Studios on that street and La Peer and Melrose has tons of other Galleries. I was walking past one opening last night on La Peer as a matter of fact lol!! So coincidental.

Guest Rachelle of London

are all the london locations outdoors on the street?

I'm not sure, one is Earls Court which is a massive Exhibition and concert venue, 3rd one is the Tate Gallery, I dunno they are outside or not! The one im going to is a train station

I'm not sure, one is Earls Court which is a massive Exhibition and concert venue, 3rd one is the Tate Gallery, I dunno they are outside or not! The one im going to is a train station

The one I am probably going to in Chinatown looks outdoorsy but I am not entirely sure.

Guest Not4Pussies

Yea right there on La peer and SMB.

The Factory has that BIG WHITE WALL on the side of the building where the parking lot is behind Rasputin. I'm thinking the projection will be there. Makes a lot of sense. Also in WeHo and near the Art Studios on that street and La Peer and Melrose has tons of other Galleries. I was walking past one opening last night on La Peer as a matter of fact lol!! So coincidental.

youre so right!!! theres a huge wall there. all this info got me excited. so youre going to the 10 and 11 right? im thinking of doing the same. i just dont wanna go to the 10 one and not be able to make it to the 11 one.

Guest Rachelle of London

The one I am probably going to in Chinatown looks outdoorsy but I am not entirely sure.

yeah it does! I hope when we get there there will be signs etc, somewhere like Chinatown it could turn into a hot mess without proper instructions

where's GU!!! OMG hahaha he's gonna freak!

yeah it does! I hope when we get there there will be signs etc, somewhere like Chinatown it could turn into a hot mess without proper instructions

where's GU!!! OMG hahaha he's gonna freak!

Yeah it could be a bit of a mess: on the official #secretprojectrevolution link here it shows a location right next door to The Curzon cinema, Dr Wyman Chan London (?) on Shaftesbury Avenue, whereas Gerrard Place is right across the red flag point.

Oh well, there will be indications somehow... I hope!

I don't think the idea is to have thousands at each screening is it? I think the outdoor showings are to create a huge media onslaught which it will no doubt do. Very exciting I gotta say.

youre so right!!! theres a huge wall there. all this info got me excited. so youre going to the 10 and 11 right? im thinking of doing the same. i just dont wanna go to the 10 one and not be able to make it to the 11 one.

That's what I'm thinking. I may just stick to 3. 11:00 P.M. La Peer. Then we all can head out to the bars afterwards ha!!!

I want to get there early as well.