Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

I agree with this, except only that I feel she's more accepted and successful at delivering music. I think that we, as fans of all her projects, can agree that sometimes her most mixed messages come in the form of her music, which may be why she's STILL misunderstood by the general public :)

I guess I worded it funny, but I don't disagree. I guess what I meant is that Madonna isn't the person she is today simply because of her music. Of course, she's more accepted and successful when it comes to delivering music, but I feel there is more to Madonna than just the music. That's what I love about her. Yes, her music comes first with me. But I realized from day one in the mid 80's when becoming a fan, she was going to do more than just music. And to be in the business this long without exploring other ways in sharing her message, would be insane. She is definitely an artist who is inspired by what is going on currently in life if not in her own life. Having children has definitely upped the anti with her. The world matters to her, so doing things to appeal to the younger generation or show she cares about things that is beyond her personal life is very commending on her part. She's becoming more and more like what John Lennon was trying to do back in the 70's, but in a more modern way.

The only negative's I have against Madonna since the Superbowl are, not releasing Gang Bang and making a kickass video, and not doing Falling Free on her tour. :angry:

Oh, I'd love "Falling Free" on tour, but as for the video for Gang Bang (as much as I would love to have one) it would have cost more money to produce than just raking in the money she got from the tour. I guess some fans could have said why not just invest the money into "Gang Bang" rather do the "Secret Project", but to me these are two different things. She's trying to reach out to the world with a more universal message. "Gang Bang" would pretty much appeal to her fans.

I wasn't talking about you, superloon Mensch. :lol: it just seemed to me that many people had already made their minds up about this project because of the "hype" that had apparently been built up and lost at the beginning of the year, regardless of how interesting the concept has always been. Now that it's closer to release, it would seem as though the general opinion on the board has shifted to be more positive. I dunno, that's how I see it.

Adrian, you are correct. I think a lot of people were tired of the continual waiting and then thought it was about the defend Paris hoddies. :lmao: I have always known to never under-estimate Madonna, sometimes you just do have to wait for the finished product. You are always so positive though which is a wonderful way to be. :thumbsup:

Since the Super Bowl, I feel more like a Madonna fan than ever. Everything since then has been great to me. That's why it's hard to post on fan boards sometimes. I understand everyone's going to have an opinion. But I've been on a Madonna high for a year and a half now. I literally have 0 complaints about her artistic output in the last 2 years. Even WE was enjoyable for me.

Love reading posts like this. This is why Madonnanation is such a wonderful forum. So many positive fans who are happy to admit they love Madonna and her latest work. I still play MDNA all of the time, loved the videos of the tour and thought WE was beautiful. Looking forward to the Secret Project as well.

yes. thank you for saying this! i am surprised so many people barely post in this thread and dont really care for this project of hers.

since there's no new music and they don't have a certain type of appreciation for art/film and awareness about the world, they don't care.

i dont really care for her gyms and perfumes but stuff like SPR really intrigues me

Do we know for sure there's no new music?

I think is pretty safe to say at this point.

Yeah but like it was posted earlier, it's never a wise move to underestimate M. Until I know FOR SURE, new music is still on the table lol

I guess I worded it funny, but I don't disagree. I guess what I meant is that Madonna isn't the person she is today simply because of her music. Of course, she's more accepted and successful when it comes to delivering music, but I feel there is more to Madonna than just the music. That's what I love about her. Yes, her music comes first with me. But I realized from day one in the mid 80's when becoming a fan, she was going to do more than just music. And to be in the business this long without exploring other ways in sharing her message, would be insane. She is definitely an artist who is inspired by what is going on currently in life if not in her own life. Having children has definitely upped the anti with her. The world matters to her, so doing things to appeal to the younger generation or show she cares about things that is beyond her personal life is very commending on her part. She's becoming more and more like what John Lennon was trying to do back in the 70's, but in a more modern way.

I couldn't agree more. And i believe she would've stopped a long time ago had she not felt her message and point of view were important to share. She seems to hitting another renaissance with her last few projects, but my hope is though she's being more literal with her message, it won't be chalked up to getting attention by the press and polarizing to the people she's reaching….

basically the same public acceptance i've been hoping for her since the Like A Prayer video. LOL.

Seriously, though I DO hope that people watch with an open mind. I know I will be. :-)

Imagine she was planning a 4 song ep that would come later continuing with the project theme and re-release a newer version of History with 3 new songs!

:dramatic:

I was with the number 5 in my mind, but I would take 4!

[dreaming]She could release a single after the HB cover, she would be getting all the attention.[/dreaming]

An EP would be nice. She needs to release in-between-albums songs like she used to!

She still does to an extent.. Celebration / Revolver. We're post MDNA now so the timing would be perfect.

yes. thank you for saying this! i am surprised so many people barely post in this thread and dont really care for this project of hers.

since there's no new music and they don't have a certain type of appreciation for art/film and awareness about the world, they don't care.

i dont really care for her gyms and perfumes but stuff like SPR really intrigues me

I don't mean this in a nasty way but I think some people would prefer to post the same gifs/naked pictures over and over again than use their brains. It's sad in a way but nobody can be forced into doing something productive. :-/

One thing I've learned to accept over the years with Madonna, its never what you expect it to be. 'It" being; tours, albums, films, etc.

I enjoy the ride and just see what happens. I can honestly say with this secret project stuff i haven't had ANY expectations, mainly because i assumed it was just

more or less a photoshoot. My curiosity and interest are definitely high. I hope to be moved by this, but its not a deal breaker if I'm not.

Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic at the moment, but to add yet ANOTHER project to her list of achievements/artistic endeavors feels very satisfying, not only as a long time fan,

but also someone who appreciates and continues to be inspired by this woman.

Why can't everybody be this beautiful?

The only negative's I have against Madonna since the Superbowl are, not releasing Gang Bang and making a kickass video, and not doing Falling Free on her tour. :angry:

#groan#

Do we know for sure there's no new music?

#double groan#

is there a new song? i am not telling its a secret

(2 more days)

Madonna - best cock tease in the world.

Since the Super Bowl, I feel more like a Madonna fan than ever. Everything since then has been great to me. That's why it's hard to post on fan boards sometimes. I understand everyone's going to have an opinion. But I've been on a Madonna high for a year and a half now. I literally have 0 complaints about her artistic output in the last 2 years. Even WE was enjoyable for me.

I have exactly the same feelings!