Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

It's kinda offensive that she couldn't or didn't show it in Australia, it's like another "you don't exist in my world" statement, I mean how hard is it to send a 17 minute video to a cinema in Australia for example, it would have made us feel like part of the world.

I'm excited, nervous, confused...idk what this all means. All I know is I have work now and tomorrow morning at 6am...I guess I'm sleeping over my ex's tonight after whatever happens at 10 and 11...

yeah sorry guys I read it wrong!

OMG I'm going to the Shoreditch one, wheres GU, its literally on his doorstep

OMG OMG OMG IT REALLY IS. I HAVE TO GO HOME TODAY!

It's kinda offensive that she couldn't or didn't show it in Australia, it's like another "you don't exist in my world" statement, I mean how hard is it to send a 17 minute video to a cinema in Australia for example, it would have made us feel like part of the world.

:rotfl:

:lol:

This is awesome. Hilarious yes but also eye opening to see how resistant to straight conventional forms of revolution madonna is. She pomotes anti assimilation politics better than anyone has ever done. Go gay.

Edited

It's kinda offensive that she couldn't or didn't show it in Peru,Malawi;Zimbawe;Iceland;Malaysia etc etc... it's like another "you don't exist in my world" statement, I mean how hard is it to send a 17 minute video to a cinema in Peru; Malawi;Zimbawe;Iceland;Malaysia etc etc for example, it would have made us feel like part of the world.

You're not alone Aussies....lol

Mmm no. Don't take this personally. Everybody is sick to know how much she loves Latin America and Israel but we're not getting either. Lots of big countries in Europe are out too.

Don't get me wrong, I would love if she projected in all continents, but she's paying for all that and there's logistic issues. Just let her do her thing and let's enjoy. Don't give her a hard time for this. :thumbsup:

Where is the premiere and when today or tomorrow?

I'm dying to see Madonna's outfit

The premiere was reported to be tomorrow in NYC. But maybe she will be present tonight at MoMA? We'll see!