Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

Paris - September 24
Where will you be?
1) 10PM - Trocadero, - 1 Place du Trocadero 75016 Paris
2) 10:50PM - Palais de Tokyo, 13 Avenue du President Wilson, 75116 Paris
3) 11:40PM - Igor Stravinsky, 23 Rue Saint-Merri 75004 Paris
4) 12:30AM - Pantheon, Place du Pantheon
YES! :wow: Number 3 is just a couple of blocks away from me. I'll try to go to all of them! :tigger:

Palais de Tokyo & Igor Stravinsky, in fact Pompidou, are the 2 museum of modern art in Paris. Trocadero & Pantheon have some huge white walls, like toko & place igor Stravinsky... it's like a big treasure hunting, so coooool!! Trocadero is the best place to watch it, i guess! super excited

For the people who live in the selected cities: Is the media (tv, newspapers etc) talking about this?

I've not seen anything in the media in London. Perhaps 'secret' is the operative word.....??

Wow, it hasn't even started and people are already bitching with 'should and would haves'

:dead:

I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out screening it here today will most likely not get much attention from neither the media nor the public - and I think we all want M's project to be highlighted as much as possible.

I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out screening it here today will most likely not get much attention from neither the media nor the public - and I think we all want M's project to be highlighted as much as possible.

But a Madonna project would never be in the same place in the news as the election results. Surely German journalists can multitask.

But a Madonna project would never be in the same place in the news as the election results. Surely German journalists can multitask.

Yes sure, but you can bet that she won't get major news articles with this. There will be some minor reports of course, but I doubt those will draw the general public's attention.

That is why I'm just saying screening it now is not the best time here, there are too many other much more important things going on right now. Of course I don't blame her and complain about it, just pointing out. I'll enjoy the project either way :thumbsup:

Palais de Tokyo & Igor Stravinsky, in fact Pompidou, are the 2 museum of modern art in Paris. Trocadero & Pantheon have some huge white walls, like toko & place igor Stravinsky... it's like a big treasure hunting, so coooool!! Trocadero is the best place to watch it, i guess! super excited

Are you going too?

Someone help me? Does she think we have time to visit every screening? Because on her FB it sounds like you will see clips at each location, to make the full movie.

"#secretprojectrevolution update: Remember to check the order of projections! It's one at a time in each city and then onto the next one!"

So is the full movie at every screening? or clips...if it is clips i cba to go.