Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

So you got that all from one minute? Wow!!! The film isn't about being "negative". It's to make you aware that you aren't a robot and can make a change. Certainly, people have expressed this before, but to what extent? I've yet to see anything like this by anyone.

Well I didn't exactly time how much I watched to be honest. I just got bored and started fast forwarding to see if she did any dancing or performing and I didn't seem to see that (Maybe I missed it). I guess what I mean is we have seen this whole let's change the world and fight for our rights Madonna many times. World peace and all that jazz. I just find it a little depressing that's all. I just wanna see her prancing down a catwalk topless or something like she did with Jean Paul. Just being a fierce bitch and giving us a thrill.

Edited by shale101

Well I didn't exactly time how much I watched to be honest. I just got bored and started fast forwarding to see if she did any dancing or performing and I didn't seem to see that (Maybe I missed it). I guess what I mean is we have seen this whole let's change the world and fight for our rights Madonna many times. World peace and all that jazz. I just find it a little depressing that's all. I just wanna see her prancing down a catwalk topless or something like she did with Jean Paul. Just being a fierce bitch and giving us a thrill.

:boozehound:

ugh. NEEEEEEEEXXXXXXTTTTTTT

GiYQLJ9.gif

You've just reduced Madonna to a pop tart. Lol

The great thing about Madonna is that she's so multifaceted that she can be the pop star, but first and foremost she's the artist. This project is about movement and challenging society to think differently. She felt inspired and this was the result. Why hold it against her? She's always been about the art. There will of course be time for fun, but that isn't this project. Just keep your eyes open for the next one.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna talks about people saying they won't listen cos she's got tits and ass! It literally was amazing! Like totally exceeded my expectaions and restored my faith in Klein! How do I love this woman so much! HOW! It was BRILLIANT! Words can't even!

Madonna talks about people saying they won't listen cos she's got tits and ass! It literally was amazing! Like totally exceeded my expectaions and restored my faith in Klein! How do I love this woman so much! HOW! It was BRILLIANT! Words can't even!

Bow

I absolutely loved it. So beautiful and well done. Love that she used the W.E. Score. Totally get the message and she incorporated everyone. Chaz was amazing. I surprised lupine wasn't in it... :/

The part that choked me up was when everything went backwards. Like a reality check that we can undo and change anything. That we can think for ourselves. It was great. I love Madonna more and more and more than ever.

But she's done that already. If you want Madonna '92 then you can watch all the old videos on Youtube.

You might be stuck in the past, but she isn't, and never will be.

I loved it. There is NO ONE else out there like this woman. 30+ years in to a career in "popular entertainment", and she commands the world's attention. Un-fucking-believable.

And I love what this is about. It's not a traditional "revolution"... it's a revolution in and of consciousness. It's about fundamentally challenging and changing the world's way of thinking...one mind at a time.

Curious if anyone can give us some input on the audience. Large or small? Positive or negative reactions? Loving all the info so far. I dodnt watch the youtube of the film. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Madonna encompasses everything other music artist would like to be. Her mind is pure gold.

I only got to watch the youtube vid, but I can't wait to see both the HD movie and the interview w/ vice.

It was much more powerful and revealing than I imagined, that's no surprise because after all these years I still can't predict what she's going to do.

I think she's made herself crystal clear what her intentions of this piece are. Anyone who doesn't get it (as some of the comments read)

doesn't really get her or her sense of motivation.

I thought it was beautiful, but quite bizarre. Like an old German expressionist film. I think I treat people pretty well already, so I am not sure it is going to motivate me in anyway. I suppose if it does for others, that is great. I do applaud her for doing whatever the fuck she wants at this stage of her career. She certainly hasn't done anything like this before (as in public broadcast on building facades).

I loved it. There is NO ONE else out there like this woman. 30+ years in to a career in "popular entertainment", and she commands the world's attention. Un-fucking-believable.

And I love what this is about. It's not a traditional "revolution"... it's a revolution in and of consciousness. It's about fundamentally challenging and changing the world's way of thinking...one mind at a time.

I absolutely loved it. So beautiful and well done. Love that she used the W.E. Score. Totally get the message and she incorporated everyone. Chaz was amazing. I surprised lupine wasn't in it... :/

The part that choked me up was when everything went backwards. Like a reality check that we can undo and change anything. That we can think for ourselves. It was great. I love Madonna more and more and more than ever.

Loved reading these reviews.

But it was only one short year ago that she pulled her tits out on stage for us!! Jeez give us some time to miss them again!! :lol: It's funny because she kind of alludes in the film that blond hair, tits and ass are precisely what keep people from taking her seriously.

I cheated and watched that YouTube clip and it's beautiful visually. I think it's wonderful to see her express herself artistically in a different way. Sure she has expressed this sentiment to a degree since the very beginning in various ways, but this is something else. I'm so proud of her right now. :)

I thought it was beautiful, but quite bizarre. Like an old German expressionist film. I think I treat people pretty well already, so I am not sure it is going to motivate me in anyway. I suppose if it does for others, that is great. I do applaud her for doing whatever the fuck she wants at this stage of her career. She certainly hasn't done anything like this before (as in public broadcast on building facades).

"No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself."