Madonna's 1984 arrival in Japan & Like A Virgin TV performance

XXL

I wish she would go to Japan for her next tour and at some point take a picture with Ayumi Hamasaki (the Japanese Madonna). They're my two biggest idols, i would DIE for them to meet :wow: :wow: :wow:

LIPSYNCHING FOR HER LIFE :rotfl::inlove:

But seriously, this is hands down my new favorite video of Madonna, dancing-wise. Did you see that LEGENDARY FOOTWORK into the spin @ 3:09 - 3:16!??? I will be practicing that shit all night! Such natural, graceful, effortless, fluid rhythm. And how about that grease-tastic hair? Ugh, love her.

I love all of the Japan appearances. Each time she had a different outfit but every one was effortless and would still look great on the street or in a club today.

I absolutely love this outfit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7FDKlnx1M

and here are another couple with more great outfits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5Hoj_Sc10

But seriously, this is hands down my new favorite video of Madonna, dancing-wise. Did you see that LEGENDARY FOOTWORK into the spin @ 3:09 - 3:16!??? I will be practicing that shit all night! Such natural, graceful, effortless, fluid rhythm. And how about that grease-tastic hair? Ugh, love her.

:rotfl:

And how about that grease-tastic hair? Ugh, love her.

Me too :wow:

What was that quote of hers from back in those days?

I don't wash my hair for 2 weeks and after that they are stronger and shiny or something like that :lol:

Love her

Her foot work has always been on point, still is to this day, G2M S&S.