Madonna New 2014 Album Rumor Thread!

robster

Do me a favour, you wanna bash Madonna then never touch anytning that she puts out. You wanna bash her another way then go back where you came from and bash away otherwise fuck off. You use her anyway you like.

Can someone translate this?

2elfes0.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

wow, chelle, it has to be so thrilling to talk to somebody who has written something with Madonna! And imagine for a somewriter, meeting with such an artist. Sometimes i wonder how they can get inspired being so nervous.

Its amazing, we had a full on conversation for about 30 mins about Madonna. She literally had no idea of Ms work ethic beforehand so she was surprised that Madonna was involved in all areas of songrwriting and production. She was so passionate about Madonna, remember this was at a Rihanna event and she spent half the time talking to me about Madonna. Anyone interested in speking to her just tweet her, she answers loads of M related questions and is such a lovely girl, I hope M works with her again

The evidence? What evidence? Fucking youtube? I can create a demo right now of something someone put out ten years ago and say it was from 1999. Madonna is credited with the songs on MDNA. You calling her a fucking liar you miserable fuck? You not a fan. Your jerk and Im calling you a liar.

wow.

there's no reason being so rude. just take your pills.

We're entitled to our own opinion. And facts talk. sorry.

Guest Rachelle of London

Go to hell. I wasn't talking to you.

Why are you so angry! Just calm down! We get it, you love Madonna!!!!!

Guest SecretGarden

I think Larkspur needs to understand that we aren't attacking Madonna's songwriting abilities, she's a very talented song writer, hell even some of the song writing she did on MDNA is fantastic stuff. She's also a great emotive singer, very underrated in that regard.

The point is when I listen to MDNA, I just don't hear the passion behind it like I do her other albums, to me this is indicative of her not really putting that much effort.

With everything Madonna does you can tell which projects she's passionate about and which she really phoned in. W.E for example, despite it's faults, had a lot of passion behind it; it's obvious, MDNA on the other hand not so much.

Again, it's still a very listenable album, just far from Madonna's best.

Edited by SecretGarden

Guest Rachelle of London

Is a moderator online

MadonnaNation is NOT a place for people to bash others and be so fuckin rude!!!! Gagadaily is the perfect platform to behave like a twat!

^ Go to hell, you wait to a bunch a people get their licks in then you come in all cocky.

Quit BARKING at everyone, your shitty attitude is ruining the vibe.

acd5k8.jpg

Guest bluejean

I think Larkspur needs to be banned actually.

Not that I really care but I just can't see him/her lasting very long here. May as well pull the plug now.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think Larkspur needs to be banned actually

+1

I've never witnessed this behaviour on MadonnaNation before, heck not even on MadonnaTribe do people behave in that way

Guest bluejean

This person has to be an alias. Surely? I'm getting Vanity Bonet vibes except he's pro Madonna and not really funny.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks a lot Chelle, the only decent person I was talking to.

The forum is full of decent people! I give everyone a chance until I see people attacking others for simply having an opinion! Its rude and negative.

Guest Rachelle of London

Can't believe I was told it was nice here.

It is nice here! Unfortuantely the odd weirdo comes in and starts to attack others for no reason!

Guest SecretGarden

^ You don't seem to have a problem with people I haven't even spoken to insulting me.

And you seem to have no problem insulting others.

Guest bluejean

^ You don't seem to have a problem with people I haven't even spoken to insulting me.

You started with the insults.

But it's weird that 2 of her most personal albums, Hard Candy and MDNA, are full of demos written by other people. Isn't it strange? I mean, HC has so many hints at what her personal life was back then, and MDNA is so full of feelings of somebody who is having a difficult time and is still angry.

But it's weird that 2 of her most personal albums, Hard Candy and MDNA, are full of demos written by other people. Isn't it strange? I mean, HC has so many hints at what her personal life was back then, and MDNA is so full of feelings of somebody who is having a difficult time and is still angry.

I agree with this...it is strange. I was especially disappointed when I learned that Love Spent was a demo brought to her. Obviously she made it her own, but I had previously assumed that she wrote the song to a demo composition, I didn't know that the lyrics were already in place :/

well, she doesn't write the songs but she chose them. I guess she chose what was related to her life?

Guest SecretGarden

I think the more personal songs were mainly written by Madonna, but the problem is for every Falling Free and Miles Away, there's a half-assed song like Give Me All Your Luvin and Spanish Lesson, songs that don't seem indicative of Madonna's talents at all.

Well, i admit that HC and MDNA aren't my fav albums from Madonna, and i've always thought that she will release loads of more music that i love. Now that i know all this, i'm even more sure that the minute she writes a lot, i will love the album as i loved every single release from Madonna to COAD.

i thought she wrote lovespent as well when i first heard it! she really did make it her own. It's one of my favorite songs by her ever

+ 1

In my top 10 for sure.

There's always the possibility that others are taking too much credit, basking in Madge's spotlight if you will. There's also lots of conflicting info eg. Orbit saying Madonna worked hard on the Falling Free lyrics, that other bird not mentioning Madonna's lyrics at all. The GGW "demo" first appearing as a cover then then all of a sudden a demo, We also don't know at which point these demos were recorded. It was stated that for the last two albums they used session singers to go back and forth with production changes rather than Madonna coming in the studio. So who knows at what point in the production process (and what point of Madonna's involvement) each "demo" is from. No matter what anyone tags or labels it.

Listening to Julie wasserface singing Masterpiece is hilarious. The parts that's she's clearly struggling to sing I have a hard time believing she actually wrote. Very piecemeal.

The fact is we just don't know.

As for "Hard Candy", I think Madonna co-wrote most songs from scratch, apart from "Heartbeat" (originally recorded by Pharrell and Nicole Scherzinger) and "Ring My Bell".

My main problem with that album is Timbaland's production. What he did with "4 Minutes" and "Miles Away" was great (though it felt more Timbaland than Madonna), but "Devil" and "Voices" are overproduced to death.

Well, hope people don't hate me for what I'll say, but, Madonna herself called her in some interviews more of a dancer and a performance artist.

We know she sings, she writes and is really involved with her music (writing, producing...). And has a very strong idea of what she wants to present.

For me, I admire Madonna because she always brings creative people and material to make a better product.

Sometimes it feels like it's just for the money and there's a lot of pressure for new records and tours ( after all it's all business).

But I think, besides that, Madonna still put her input., sometimes more, sometimes less.

Nowadays, how many artists are recording great music with great, personal songwriting in pop music? And as regularly as her?

MDNA sounded more her to me. Credit for choosing songs that "fitted her shoes" and making them even more personal.

But HC, apart Miles away and Devil I don't get that personal vibe from Madonna.