Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

So Lola got a Spice Girls concert, Rocco got Drake and Mercy got Beyonce. Poor David.

Lola got a lot of concerts. She went to Fleetwood Mac with Madonna in 1997. I think she went with Madonna to Savage Garden too.

I'm not happy with M wearing fur. Crossing arms, pulling a face.

agreed! she just needs to give it up already. isn't there a photo from the early 90s with her wearing an anti-fur tshirt? what happened there?

I absolutely LOVE this picture. And it's so rare for her to say she misses something... I LOVE it.

"Street-Art-Politics-Revolution! I miss him. I miss these days.‪#‎artforfreedom‬" -Madonna

1480770_10152117365914402_182683620_n.jp

Great picture! Not only do I love Madonna--always have and always will--but I love Keith Haring. I will own one of his paintings one day. I contacted his estate not too long ago to express interest in acquiring one of his paintings. This is ArtPop.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna has worn fur in recent years, plus the whole bird shooting thing. It caused quite a bit of controversy a few years back with animal rights people

Yes, don't be one of those people who care about the welfare of animals. Ugh.

No, don't be one of those people who can't accept other people have a different way of life. I don't agree with cruelty to animals but then I also don't agree with Lady Gaga. I'm not going to spend my life trying to control other people.

No, don't be one of those people who can't accept other people have a different way of life. I don't agree with cruelty to animals but then I also don't agree with Lady Gaga. I'm not going to spend my life trying to control other people.

No one is asking you to, but you're acting all put out because others have a differing opinion.

No one is asking you to, but you're acting all put out because others have a differing opinion.

Well once the lovely Popeline comes in and details his Veganism then we can continue this discussion. :fag: