Guest bluejean

oh yes they will. love dont live here anymore is very much on my list.

Do you like the Soulpower remix and/or the club mixes?

Remixes weren't allowed on the list as that would have radically changed my list. I love the LDLHA club mixes though.

Guest bluejean

Remixes weren't allowed on the list as that would have radically changed my list. I love the LDLHA club mixes though.

Oh I know. I was just asking Pud actually.

I love some remixes as much as the album versions but I can't think of a single instance where I like a remix MORE than the album version. Every song I voted for I'm voting for all the versions I like (including live versions) since its still the same song at the end of the day.

Guest Pud Whacker

of course. i love the virgin rendition and the 96 remixes.

Guest Rachelle of London

Isaac I KNOW some of my songs wont be on the list...I think I'm the only one that voted for Spanish Lesson

Isaac I KNOW some of my songs wont be on the list...I think I'm the only one that voted for Spanish Lesson

There was no way I was leaving that SoL off my list

So the votes have been counted, and I've ranked them all. There's only 10 ties that have to be solved :yikes:

Voting will cease this Friday, so I won't be accepting any last minute entries after that period (4 days left)

After Friday I'll create a poll to solve the ties, once that has run it's course (how long should that poll be up for?) I'll re-rank the songs, get the list ready for the revealing, and post it!

Guest bluejean

How do you solve the ties? Why don't you just include then? That's what they do in the guiness book of records don't they? :lol:

People vote on their favorite song.

And no. This is a top 40 list, not a Top 40+ list. I only want40 songs, not 54.

Guest bluejean

People vote on their favorite song.

And no. This is a top 40 list, not a Top 40+ list. I only want40 songs, not 54.

Yeah. So you if the #9 spot is tied with 2 other songs you put 3 songs at #9 then jump to #12... Easy.

Yeah. So you if the #9 spot is tied with 2 other songs you put 3 songs at #9 then jump to #12... Easy.

I agree I like that idea

That's the usual way and what I was expecting. Perhaps we could do both? Have the original 40 and then see how it changes with a poll?

So then what's 10 and 11?

It would be like for example:

#9 Human Nature, Miles Away and Think of Me

#10 - (skip since Miles Away is tied)

#11 - (skip since Think of Me is tied)

#12 Physical Attraction

10 and 11 are nothing because there is three tied at 9. There would still be 40 songs on the list.

Guest bluejean

Okay it would go:

8. The Funny Song (Oh Dear Daddy)

9. Jimmy Jimmy

9. B'day song

9. Superstar

12. Santa Baby

Guest bluejean

But if everyone votes on the ties in polls that could be fun too. It just means we'll have hints on what is in the final list beforehand but then we won't know where the songs are placed.

Guest bluejean

This is whoopiedoo's project so he should be left to do deal with the ties in whatever way he likes.

We're allowed to suggest ideas. He'll do what he wants to do either way.

Okay it would go:

8. The Funny Song (Oh Dear Daddy)

9. Jimmy Jimmy

9. B'day song

9. Superstar

12. Santa Baby

And what is the order based on for #9's?

There is no order, they are tied for number 9.

I don't care what way is chosen (I'm even a sucker for polls) but what blue jean said is so there would be no hints as to the final list

Bloody phone.

We are all obviously toey to see the results hahaha. Anyway thank you whoopie for doing the list! It's going to be amazing :D