Let me just thank you whoopie for bringing some credibility to this forum. I almost can't enter many other threads because they're full of steaming shit.

When did MNation become a daycare cente for......best I be quiet now :D

:clap:

:kiss2:

Guest bluejean

Let me just thank you whoopie for bringing some credibility to this forum. I almost can't enter many other threads because they're full of steaming shit.

Really? Imo it was like a zoo a year or so ago when GimmeSomeSteamingTurds and Queen Shit dominated every thread.

Guest bluejean

I think that was tame compared to now. everyone knew their place.

Who are we referring to? I find everyone here to be pretty good now

Really? Imo it was like a zoo a year or so ago when GimmeSomeSteamingTurds and Queen Shit dominated every thread.

Seriously. I think all in all this board has been pretty drama free lately. (Minus a few hiccups that I took part in. Sorry about that) But unless I am blind I don't see constant bickering non stop between everyone like in years past. The Hard Candy era was a messy time to post here. Seems everyone was bitching about something then. I think a lot of the gimmiesomereasontohateonMadonnabecauseIambitteraboutthewayIwasbannedfromMadonnanationsoIamtakingitoutonher negativity I either blocked out, or it happened when I took close to a year break.

All in all this era seems to have been met with a very positive response from most people on here. And I also think this era brought about a lot of new fresh faces whos posts I really enjoy.

Even the GetUnconcious taunting has gone now. We're all a friendly bunch here :lol:/>

I have a hater here that likes to rate every thread I make 1 star. :lol: OH WELL!

tumblr_mpogwqMAHK1rs6a0fo1_500.gif

Guest bluejean

I have a hater here that likes to rate every thread I make 1 star. :lol: OH WELL!

tumblr_mpogwqMAHK1rs6a0fo1_500.gif

He does that to me as well :lol:

It's no specific person, I think I know what san is talking about. its just the dynamics of the forum, it's changed, and it can be chaotic at times.

He does that to me as well :lol:

I've had it too but I think it's actually people catching the rating by accident. I accidentally did this and rated a post one star as I think the page jumped when it was loading.

:lol: Don't Lucy Lui me, Lucy everyone who's taking their time writing them. I did give them till Friday though, so hopefully this will be done and over with on Friday.

It's no specific person, I think I know what san is talking about. its just the dynamics of the forum, it's changed, and it can be chaotic at times.

Few understand. But I know I'm not the only one having these feelings. Since Christmas, then the shut down, something's off. We've lost a few peeps and others are just seemingly absent. Ups and downs I guess :)

you-ve-changed-man--source.jpg

Guest bluejean

I've had it too but I think it's actually people catching the rating by accident. I accidentally did this and rated a post one star as I think the page jumped when it was loading.

:lol: It isn't an accident

Guest bluejean

Few understand. But I know I'm not the only one having these feelings. Since Christmas, then the shut down, something's off. We've lost a few peeps and others are just seemingly absent. Ups and downs I guess :)

you-ve-changed-man--source.jpg

Isn't it just because the MDNA era ended

Guest bluejean

I wrote my damn paragraph in 5 minutes? Y'all chicken heads written books or something?

tumblr_m0yph0XXfH1r4y8zdo1_400.gif

I want mine to be perfect :D