Guest Rachelle of London

There is no order, they are tied for number 9.

I don't care what way is chosen (I'm even a sucker for polls) but what blue jean said is so there would be no hints as to the final list

oh yeah thats true, Bluejeans idea is prob the best way

The tricky thing about this method is, that songs that barely managed to hit the Top 40 are all gonna be out without us knowing that they were in. So I'd say let's do it the way whoopie's intended it so we actually get to decide which songs are gonna stay within the Top 40.

The tricky thing about this method is, that songs that barely managed to hit the Top 40 are all gonna be out without us knowing that they were in. So I'd say let's do it the way whoopie's intended it so we actually get to decide which songs are gonna stay within the Top 40.

No. In both methods the list will have the same songs.

Nothing. They're all equally at #9 then it goes to #12

this is the usual way any sport chart in the world is done, and the most correct one....

No. In both methods the list will have the same songs.

britney-spears-x-factor-funny-confused1.gif

Anyone interested in doing some write ups? I contacted the people who said they would write additional ones if needed, but I need more people.

All I ask is for a paragraph. Make it juicy, make it personal, make it from the heart. I've gotten some real great stuff that I can't wait for you all to read, some of them are pretty heart wrenching!

Guest bluejean

Anyone interested in doing some write ups? I contacted the people who said they would write additional ones if needed, but I need more people.

All I ask is for a paragraph. Make it juicy, make it personal, make it from the heart. I've gotten some real great stuff that I can't wait for you all to read, some of them are pretty heart wrenching!

I can do a bunch of them. You just need to tell me which songs?

I'm down! :D

But it depends on the song :horny:

Please don't think I'm a ditz, but what's a "write-up"? Just a short paragraph about a song?

If that's the case, I love writing about Madonna's music. I'll volunteer.

I'd love to do one. When would you need it by?

Sometime before next Friday. But the left over songs are going quick!

Please don't think I'm a ditz, but what's a "write-up"? Just a short paragraph about a song?

If that's the case, I love writing about Madonna's music. I'll volunteer.

Yupp!

Let me just thank you whoopie for bringing some credibility to this forum. I almost can't enter many other threads because they're full of steaming shit.

When did MNation become a daycare cente for......best I be quiet now :D

Guest Rachelle of London

Let me just thank you whoopie for bringing some credibility to this forum. I almost can't enter many other threads because they're full of steaming shit.

When did MNation become a daycare cente for......best I be quiet now :D

:dead: