REALLY suprised Dr Lecter hasnt submitted his yet...maybe its too hard just to do 40

He said a few pages back that he was working on it

Even if he didn't send in a list, I was still going to use some of his song write ups from his thread

We're doing really good so far though, 63 members as of now! Let's hope we can get more!

Suedehead

Kim

Scrapple

Adreeyen

NotForPussies

GetUnconscious

Kim

PaulPower

Eu4ia20

Dr Lecter

Hector

I'm waiting...

did you get my list?

its:

MADONNA: 2

LIKE A VIRGIN: 2

TRUE BLUE: 0 (!)

WHO'S THAT GIRL: 1

YOU CAN DANCE: 1

LIKE A PRAYER: 2

I'M BREATHLESS: 1

EROTICA: 3

BEDTIME STORIES: 3

EVITA: 2

RAY OF LIGHT: 8 (!!)

MUSIC: 1

AMERICAN LIFE: 1

CONFESSIONS ON A DANCE FLOOR: 3

HARD CANDY: 1

MDNA: 3

UNRELEASED/SOUNDTRACKS: 6

So when's the last day for submissions? Can we expect the end results for this week-end or would you rather like to wait for the people who haven't submitted their list yet?

before starting seemed so easy to choose 40 songs....and instead.... can't think of any other artist with such an impressive catalogue!!!! :dramatic:

So when's the last day for submissions? Can we expect the end results for this week-end or would you rather like to wait for the people who haven't submitted their list yet?

I would like this finished and over with, I can't see myself continuing this for another 3 weeks, I do have a life :lol:/>

I have a busy work week starting this upcoming Monday, so I would say the last day of submissions is this Sunday (the 7th), but I doubt I'll be arsed to tally up votes and shit anytime next week, so it's up in the air.

Ideally, I would like to post the results the week of July 14th, but who knows what could happen. There are a couple of members who offered their writing services to come up with write ups that haven't been written yet. So really, once the list is compiled and there's a write up for each song, and when i'm done working on the presentation (i have something special in the works :1251: ) and have everything prepped in the forum bbcode format, I'll announce the date for the revealing here.

My breakdown is as follows

MDNA 3

Hard Candy 4

Confessions 2

American Life 5

Music 4

Ray of Light 2

Bedtime Story 4

Erotica 4

TIC 1

IB 1

LAP 2

TB 4

LAV 2

Madonna 2

before starting seemed so easy to choose 40 songs....and instead.... can't think of any other artist with such an impressive catalogue!!!! :dramatic:

I've always said so...her catalogue is incredible :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

Ah. I wouldn't have thought of that. I would have put Austin Powers soundtrack. ITG is on LAV here in Europe too so it can get confusing!

Yeah! ITG wasn't even added to the 2001 remastered LAV so the easiest way to get that song on disc is The Immaculate Collection/Celebration lol I made my list using my iTunes as well which is why I used those albums for the songs lol

and when i'm done working on the presentation (i have something special in the works :1251: ) and have everything prepped in the forum bbcode format, I'll announce the date for the revealing here.

:wow:

(i have something special in the works :1251: ) and have everything prepped in the forum bbcode format, I'll announce the date for the revealing here.

tumblr_lyed17f1ps1qa1dbi.gif

We're doing really good so far though, 63 members as of now! Let's hope we can get more!

Suedehead

Kim

Scrapple

Adreeyen

NotForPussies

GetUnconscious

Kim

PaulPower

Eu4ia20

Dr Lecter

Hector

I'm waiting...

:clap:

I would like this finished and over with, I can't see myself continuing this for another 3 weeks, I do have a life :lol:/>

I have a busy work week starting this upcoming Monday, so I would say the last day of submissions is this Sunday (the 7th), but I doubt I'll be arsed to tally up votes and shit anytime next week, so it's up in the air.

Ideally, I would like to post the results the week of July 14th, but who knows what could happen. There are a couple of members who offered their writing services to come up with write ups that haven't been written yet. So really, once the list is compiled and there's a write up for each song, and when i'm done working on the presentation (i have something special in the works :1251: ) and have everything prepped in the forum bbcode format, I'll announce the date for the revealing here.

cough cough....starting last days of july/first of august, i'll be out of internet for a month!!!! :cries:

cough cough....starting last days of july/first of august, i'll be out of internet for a month!!!! :cries:

oprah-crying-o.gif

Vande, this is the reaction of members on hearing you won't be here for a month.

:cries: :cries: :cries:

oh i love you jan!!!

between south of italy (in the company of my brother) and vacations in the mountain with my aunt (cause this year no money.....) no internet til september....!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I have a strong feeling that most of my song choices won't make the final list. *cries inside*

tumblr_mkzoseBDDr1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

oh yes they will. love dont live here anymore is very much on my list.

My guess on some of the Top 40 (in no particular order)

Bad Girl

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Holiday

Live to Tell

Open Your Heart

Gang Bang

Give It 2 Me

Angel

Into the Groove

Hung Up

Music

Ray of Light

Frozen

Human Nature

Secret

Guest bluejean

I really couldn't predict the list. People have such varied tastes on this forum. Which is a good thing actually. I mean heaps of people aren't that big on Holiday, Ray of Light and Like a Prayer but if we ask the wider public they will say those songs are her signature songs.