I don't find it that bad of an idea. As I said, no songs from the ties are being eliminated, it's just accurately placing the songs in the ranking.

Plus we don't even know how many ties there will be. There could be none at all.

If you think I should just do it here on this forum, then I will.

Oh ok, I get your point. Save us the drama, do it in your way. I think is better too.

Great, but in in order from 1 to 40?

It's really hard to only chose 40. I've gone through all Madonna songs starting with her first album and by the time I arrived in the Music era i already had 40 songs. I have to cut down a lot of the 80s:(((((

Guest bluejean

Why don't you just get users from the other forum/s to submit their 40 as well. The more votes you have the less likely ties are I think.

Why don't you just get users from the other forum/s to submit their 40 as well. The more votes you have the less likely ties are I think.

I forgot this used to be my playground and bad girl. Ughh.

Letting another forum decide is BS. Just pic a panel of 13 Forum Gods here & let them rate the ties with a point system.

I picked the the number 13 cuz that's the age when boys get their Bar Mitzvah :fag:

Guest bluejean

Yeah or how about just post them as ties?

For eg...

1. 4 Minutes

2. Me Against The Music

3. Don't Stop

4. Hey You

4. Give Me All Your Luvin'

6. Jimmy Jimmy

7. Be Careful

7. B'day Song

9. Ring My Bell

10. Superpop

Etc etc

Letting another forum decide is BS. Just pic a panel of 13 Forum Gods here & let them rate the ties with a point system.

I picked the the number 13 cuz that's the age when boys get their Bar Mitzvah :fag:/>

I think only 3 forum gods have voted so far!!! :manson:

Just send him a revised list? I'm sure he can just ignore your 1st one :lol:

Oh lord, it took me 2 hours the first time. I wouldn't know which to swap. Ill leave it as it is.

If every person just lists 40 song without any order, than I believe there will be many ties. There should be at least 2 leagues of songs from every person, the Top 20 and the lower 20. If you know what I mean. The top 20 get 2 points each, the lower 20 get 1 point each.

Yeah or how about just post them as ties?

For eg...

1. 4 Minutes

2. Me Against The Music

3. Don't Stop

4. Hey You

4. Give Me All Your Luvin'

6. Jimmy Jimmy

7. Be Careful

7. B'day Song

9. Ring My Bell

10. Superpop

Etc etc

HAHAHAH! pretty sure we all know that is how the final list will turn out. perfection

Guest bluejean

I think the way he's done it is fine. I think if you get enough votes there will be less ties. I mean just get 50 votes in and then tell us how many ties there are we can decide from there what to do. If there's only 10 or less ties then who cares.

There will be many ties. Because there are so many songs EVERYBODY will have on their list. And with 40 songs not every song is in the same league. I mean I had songs that were definitely on my list and a few others just made the cut.

But lets wait and see. I'm looking forward to it.

33 including myself. I have already crossed one person off that list. There are 2 people who are working on their list and will be sending it to me at a later date. My goal is 40, but 50 would be great. I would think we could get 50, since a lot of the most active users haven't voted yet.

I didn't mark down what songs I have received write ups for. Plus, some of the songs people wrote for may not even make the list, so it's hard to tell at this point whats left. But there are a few others like yourself that offered to write for additional songs if needed. (thank the lord!)

Can I add my name to the list if you have a song nobody's written anything for?

p.s. working on my list

Just got yours, thankyou! And because of your list, your officially the 40th person to send in their list! I have reached my goal!

Cheers! Here's to hoping we'll get 10 more! Only 12 days left!!

i'm at 41...41!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

:comp: :comp: :comp:

You could be 42, could be 43. It all depends on when you send in your vote ;)