MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

This is all so fantastic, she is so perfect and inspirational. MDNA era lives on and it really shapes up as one of the best eras ever! Especially when it is all happening after more than 30 years of this flawless career. One and only.

OMG am so jealous of you guys !!!!!!

She is more than a Queen . She is the 8th Wonder of The World !

Thank god she has never self-destructed like....basically everyone else in the pop world.

And the rock world :lol:

I have to say she looks simply amazing and all of the occasional talk about her puffiness is just pointless

She looked puffier at that London event 3 weeks ago and so what? It's a combination of lighting, make up, settings and

jet leg/rest issues. She can't look perfect all the time as people who are in their 20s don't look perfect all the time

It's clear she gets some filler injections but that's hardly to be considered SURGERY

A surgery is when you actually ALTER your original traits and it's fucking clear she hasn't gone there

These shots could be straight out of her Marlene section on GS some 20 years ago

20130619-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-premiere-screening-hq-05.jpg

20130619-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-premiere-screening-hq-07.jpg

And if these are pap shots, imagine how great she can still be on video and in magazines

She's 55, give it up to the Only Queen of the Universe

Matt was there last night with video of the full Q&A:

http://www.boycultur...r-premiere.html

Can't say I agree with his review entirely. To me the "vocal tinkering" was impeccable. It looked live, it sounded live and it felt live. And yes, Gang Bang was violent...but we knew that already. Gang Bang was not favorite moment of mine in the concert but in the film, it was a highlight. If that segment were part of an actual movie, it would be a highlight.

Confirmed by Madonna during Q&A: the MDNA Workshop mini-documentary will be included as an extra on the Blu-Ray and DVD.

I have MAJOR mixed feelings about the final edit.

I guess once I saw that camera "bump" in GGW be part of the final edit, of through me off. The screening was amazing. You guys already saw most of what happening...

Im just a bit confused by the edit. She used so many slow-motion shots in so many random places, missed so many key elements I thought would be a given, and did these picture-slideshow scenes that I didn't understand. The visual aspect was great, it sounded wonderful as far as I can tell...

They showed audience face shots too much but in the end, I was just a bit startled. Obviously, I had an amazing time and loved watching the show. I just don't see it as being a concert DVD I could play over &over the way her previous tours. I hate to sound negative. Its still a beautiful show. I loved every second but I wanted to give you all a little of what I thought.

Im excited to watching it Saturday. Hopefully I'll see it from a different perspective.

The Secret Project, on the other hand, looks amazing and she used the W.E. score which you all know I love!

to clear up, born this way is on the dvd but I watched the credits and it only lists she's not me in the EY credits, gaga intentionally left out :)

:lmao:

More than anything, the editing was what impressed me most with the film. And I guess with Madonna at the helm of this one, that explains it. It was fast & furious when it needed to be, fun & joyful in the right places, thoughtful & poignant at the right moments. The six months of work she put in is evident in this film.

So wonderful, it looks like the DVD will rock, thanks for sharing :clap:

It's obvious that after 30 years we can only expect perfection and THE vision from Madonna.

She orchestrated the whole thing perfectly, a tour dvd premiere with a Q&A with fans, the international licensing of the broadcast leading up to the actual dvd release in 2 months time, the simultaneous Klein project, I bet that by the fall a new studio album will be in the works followed by a tour next summer, she is truly amazing, 30 years of this and she never stops, always looking fabulous while doing it