MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

This is the most her face has looked exactly like her original 80's face in many years. Perfection!

I am glad that many of you have enjoyed the show

What place is the Speech?? Is it from Miami??

Does she show her boob??

Which is the best edited song??

Does change GGW with respect the preview we saw a few days ago??

What she says at the end of Celebration??

Does the intro looks good??

Somebody filmed in video the show yesterday??

AHHH!!!! Several friends who were there all told me that I am in two close-up shots, one of just me, and the other me with my FUCK YEAH sign acting a fool!!!!! I made the final cut!

I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning!

But why did they give her a chair that is five foot eight, when the whole world knows she if five foot two:)

It's all a conspiracy to make her look a fool, remember the short mike stand at billboard awards?

lol I slept 4 hrs and leaving for work. fun! I don't think they avoided close-ups or anything, the lighting is very flattering to her, i'm not sure if that's just how the live show was or they did something post-production. she looks really beautiful for I'm Addicted, that stood out to me.

:lol:

I am so happy that there are close-ups, S&S had virtually no close-ups of her gorgeous face whatsoever

I am just wondering about her voice and the songs where it's actually clear she's singing when we were at the show

How does her voice sound? I mean looking at it does it look and sound like it's her, singing live and singing live nicely?

Do we have a Drowned World 2001 singing moment? :wow:

Last I was wondering if GGW comes with its full intro, I mean even before Kalakan trio surfaces from beneath the stage

when the dancers are dealing with the turible, please tell me they included the whole

untouched climatic intro with the Gargoyles Cathedral, Hebrew singing etc :dramatic:

Xxl the whole opening is there but like i said the very start blends with backstage footage a bit.... all the vocals sounded great to me by contrast i noticed and disliked candy shop and borderline vocals on sticky and sweet.... nothing like that here

so it's safe to assume there is footage from all the dates? thats what it sounds like

they list 3 dates in the credits but theres obviously footage from everywhere with fsns finding themselves from minnesota nyc etc

Xxl the whole opening is there but like i said the very start blends with backstage footage a bit.... all the vocals sounded great to me by contrast i noticed and disliked candy shop and borderline vocals on sticky and sweet.... nothing like that here

Thank u!

I am so excited about this blu ray and August seems so far away :dramatic:

:lol:

I am so happy that there are close-ups, S&S had virtually no close-ups of her gorgeous face whatsoever

I am just wondering about her voice and the songs where it's actually clear she's singing when we were at the show

How does her voice sound? I mean looking at it does it look and sound like it's her, singing live and singing live nicely?

Do we have a Drowned World 2001 singing moment? :wow:

Last I was wondering if GGW comes with its full intro, I mean even before Kalakan trio surfaces from beneath the stage

when the dancers are dealing with the turible, please tell me they included the whole

untouched climatic intro with the Gargoyles Cathedral, Hebrew singing etc :dramatic:

Not only were there close-ups, the close-ups were fantastic. Having been one of the last to be seated, we were seated amongst industry people in the orchestra level, not with the winners who were in the balcony & I heard a collective WOW during the close-up on Gang Bang when she goes to the bed & sits down & takes that drink. She looked so beautiful & so fierce. Many close-ups that captured great facial expressions and most importantly, she's gorgeous in all of them.

As for the voice, as I said in a previous post, regardless of whether she actually sang it live or not in the actual concert, all throughout the film, the vocals sounded, looked & felt live. Even TOTR which was not her best vocal performance during the shows, she sounded wonderful so obviously it was tweaked but it didn't look or sound tweaked. Vogue was obviously lipped during the concerts but again in the film, it felt, looked & sounded live. They did a masterful job on this regard throughout the film. I'm pretty sure, for those industry people there who never saw her live, they walked away thinking she did the concert completely live.

And yes the whole intro is intact.