MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

It was obvious if not even deliberate to show that some shots were from different shows. On TOTR for example, the scenes were switching from her European outfit to her US outfit. It doesn't take anything away from the filmi cuz it's obvious that that was how it was intended.

TUTR is her having fun with her fans around the world, that's what the edit said to me anyway

Guest Fukujima

omg she just looks like Marlene in that video :drama:

so excited to see the full concert too!! Lum you are immortalized with M on a DVD now, isn't it the coolest thing ever??!! :wow:

Guest Pud Whacker

she said at the q&a that marlene cut the ribbon opening day at the theatre we were in

im dying!!!

I'm happy for everybody here :)

How was the audio? She says "come on Miami" or something like that? How was I don't give a and that final part of the song?

Guest Fukujima

she said at the q&a that marlene cut the ribbon opening day at the theatre we were in

wow interesting! loon moment: i noticed that she shaped her eyebrows to look like Marlene's ones and they suit her a lot better :doofus:

I'm happy for everybody here :)

How was the audio? She says "come on Miami" or something like that? How was I don't give a and that final part of the song?

I can't remember if she mentioned Miami at the beginning anywhere, I think in the speech she says "I used to have a house here.... this place used to be fun" or something along those lines, then towards the end I heard her say Miami somewhere.

Were the like a prayer sing a long shots focused on certain individuals? I wanna know who made it! haha

lots of fans made it into this thing! there were a number of people in the audience that yelled when they saw themselves. and I know that sounds like a nightmare but trust me it's not overdone and works perfectly. we also have 1 board member already said to be in it :)

Guest bluejean

Sounds so good.

It does sound abit like that Beyonce DVD which I hated. But I imagine they've done it in a much better way.

More than anything, the editing was what impressed me most with the film. And I guess with Madonna at the helm of this one, that explains it. It was fast & furious when it needed to be, fun & joyful in the right places, thoughtful & poignant at the right moments. The six months of work she put in is evident in this film.

YOU GUYS.

Someone just found me on Facebook that was at the same show as me and said that she used the clip of me + her during Like A Prayer.

:ohmy::cries: This is too much for meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Sarah from Minnesota screamed with excitement when she saw footage of herself from the Minnesota MDNA show. I think it was during Like A Prayer.

My friend Sarah from Minnesota screamed with excitement when she saw footage of herself from the Minnesota MDNA show. I think it was during Like A Prayer.

She's the one I was next to!!! :)

At first I was bummed I didn't get seated in the 1st 2 rows on the floor like the fans right in front of me on the line. Everyone else on the floor were VIPs. They seated the rest of the fans in the mezzanine. But Madonna sat way further back in the theater and my frontrow seat in the mezzanine was right above her :dramatic:

993521_10151647832378908_1170113384_n.jpg