Memo to MDNA: please don't work with Daft Punk on next album!

Apples388

Guest Borderline

Whatever sound she goes with next, it just needs to be more consistent. MDNA is not a bad dance-pop album; but, it suffers from having too many cooks in the kitchen. It's a mess. Sounds like some sort of terrible alternate universe greatest hits album or something. The sound of her next album needs to be concise and honed.

That said, I would love for her to work with someone like Guy Sigsworth again. Come to think of it, I'd love for her to work with a female producer for a change; perhaps having someone like Imogen Heap, who is great at creating immense soundscapes, helm the project.

She NEEDS to work with EXCITING and BRAND NEW PRODUCERS TO HER DISCOGRAPHY again, like she did with MDNA (Martin Solveig and The Demolition Crew), and not OF THE MOMENT and PAST producers.

I don't care if it's an epic fail, MDNA will age better than all these shit albums released in 2012.

Guest Rachelle of London

She NEEDS to work with EXCITING and BRAND NEW PRODUCERS TO HER DISCOGRAPHY again, like she did with MDNA (Martin Solveig and The Demolition Crew), and not OF THE MOMENT and PAST producers.

I don't care if it's an epic fail, MDNA will age better than all these shit albums released in 2012.

Demolition Crew worked on Hard Candy

Guest Rachelle of London

They did? As producers?

yup they are credited on Dance 2Night as producers

Demolition Crew worked on Hard Candy

Gutted!!! Your blind hatred for HC has just been shown for what it is...dumb.

Guest Rachelle of London

Gutted!!! Your blind hatred for HC has just been shown for what it is...dumb.

I understand people that dislike Hard Candy but for then to say they want M to work with Demolition Crew who do 98% of their work with Timbaland is weird. Best Friend is the only track on MDNA that has that same HArd Candy/Timbaland sound.

She needs to find producers as exciting as the new ones from MDNA. I'm still surprised BB produced I'm Addicted. I don't think he will ever top that track. IFU and BK are the best tracks MS ever produced. TDC will never released a song as great as GB. Same goes to LS, the best song from FS, considering they worked with that Kerli chick and the fucking annoying BEP. :lol:

Obviously for most people it's so easy to forget, but MDNA is a career highlight for these producers.

Most fans at the time didn't think so. It was basically the same Hung Up routine over and over.

Her career peak when it comes to promotion will always be Ray Of Light. So many appearances, performances, looks...

We will never see another comeback as perfect as Ray Of Light from another artist EVER, their fans can keep wishing. :lol:

Most fans at the time didn't think so. It was basically the same Hung Up routine over and over.

It's because she was doing the majority of the work in other countries than the US.

Well, I remember many people saying she wasted the Grammy opening number by doing Hung Up twice, first with the AMAZING Feel Good Inc. mashup and then again with the original. I thought it would be better if it was the Feel Good Inc./Hung Up mashup and Sorry, since it was the latest single. But I guess ESTHER ON A DANCE FLOOR thought that song was too controversial or some shit. :lmao:

It's all about rose-tinted glasses when it comes to anything related to COADF. Literally. :lmao:

It's an amazing album with great videos, great looks and a great live performance. I think a lot of Madonna fans take a while to catch up though and are always reminiscing about the good days. Eventually the days when they reminisced about the good days become the new good days and you hear 'Bedtime Stories is great after all', 'She looked great during the DWT', 'Hard Candy is better than I remembered' and soon it will be 'wow MDNA was a great album'.

She never did promo for the Confessions singles! Thoses performances were during the album release. The only time I can think of her doing singles promo outside of an album is Power of Goodbye and Don't Tell Me, but I think that one was due to her pregnancy.

She never did promo for the Confessions singles! Thoses performances were during the album release. The only time I can think of her doing singles promo outside of an album is Power of Goodbye and Don't Tell Me, but I think that one was due to her pregnancy.

Truth. The album is a platform for her tour. The singles matter not.

Yes, and in order for the album to be a platform for her tour, she'd got to SELL the album,,hence the traditionally massive promo at the START of an album launch to SELL COPIES OF THE ALBUM.

COADF was truly the last time Madonna effectively promoted an album.She gave herself plenty of time to promote it before she began tour rehearsals.Nowadays,she drops an album then quickly goes into tour rehearsals...completely forgetting about TV interviews/performances,print interviews,etc.

Yes, and in order for the album to be a platform for her tour, she'd got to SELL the album,,hence the traditionally massive promo at the START of an album launch to SELL COPIES OF THE ALBUM.

Confessions sold more than Hard Candy.

Confessions tour sold less than Sticky and sweet.

Your logic has just been totally annihilated I'm afraid.

Confessions sold more than Hard Candy.

Confessions tour sold less than Sticky and sweet.

Your logic has just been totally annihilated I'm afraid.

CT gave her new contract with Live nation

Anyway , i mean , even for her it must be much better to perform with people knowing her songs and singing along the album tracks so and that only makes the tour more enjoyable for the audience , she needs to promote better (and release better singles...)