Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

That was also when the VMAs were still good, or at least relevant/fun. It was downhill after the '90s, as most things were. ;)

This is true. The kids of today have no idea what it was like to have your fave artist completely celebrated by MTV.

a much HQ version:

[media=]

[/media]

I have just realized that there is a typical "only in America" moment here. They have a problem showing her ass (which wasn't even naked) and censor that scene. Yet they have no problem showing the Gang Bang segment with guns, violence and blood spilled all over the screens. Hypocrisy in U.S. television is really unbelievable.

God, I can remember living on MTV back in 98.

Were you naked then too? Was that photoshoot done in your living room? :lol:

never seen this before! fascinating. she picked matt damon, we have something in common ;)

and she looks flawless

absolutely! I love her so much!

I have just realized that there is a typical "only in America" moment here. They have a problem showing her ass (which wasn't even naked) and censor that scene. Yet they have no problem showing the Gang Bang segment with guns, violence and blood spilled all over the screens. Hypocrisy in U.S. television is really unbelievable.

So true. 23 years after JML, nothing has changed.

Love that you posted the newspaper! The only requirement for wearing that outfit in my opinion is you better have a great pair of legs. I think it's hilarious how some comment, "It's so sad" with a picture of Madonna beaming. Lol They are ashamed of their bodies so they want her to be too. That's an interesting little article though.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1563860/taylor-swift-billboard-music-award-wins-were-a-wonderful-feeling

Taylor Swift on Madonna:

Madonna was the top touring artist. As someone who spends a lot of time on the road, have you learned anything by what she's done in her career?

One element of Madonna's career that really takes center stage is how many times she's reinvented herself. It's easier to stay in one look, one comfort zone, one musical style. It's inspiring to see someone whose only predictable quality is being unpredictable.

Guest groovyguy

The latest issue of Billboard Magazine features a full, one-page ad congratulating Madonna on her latest “Top Touring Artist” Billboard Music award.

20130525-pictures-madonna-billboard-magazine-mdna-tour-ad-500x622.jpeg

a much HQ version:

i noticed that Benny Medina is seated on the front row, one with the blue coat... it must have been a slap on his face that Madonna is still receiving awards for top touring artist when a couple of years back, together with roger friedman, they were trying to put out bad press for the confessions tour....if you will look closely..4 of them on the front were the last ones to stand..

The latest issue of Billboard Magazine features a full, one-page ad congratulating Madonna on her latest “Top Touring Artist” Billboard Music award.

20130525-pictures-madonna-billboard-magazine-mdna-tour-ad-500x622.jpeg

They could have chosen a better pic without her sweaty armpit showing off :confused:

Madonna Billboard Music Awards 2013 Backstage Queen

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--93u1rj8s&feature=player_embedded[/media]

I find those scenes scary. All the screaming. And the flash bulbs. If remember correctly the worst was at the Berlin Film Festival. It was like a swarm of locusts.