Secret Project

Camacho

Klein said that others were involved, that it wasn't just about one person- but M does look to the the driving force/main person.

I remember a photo of Campbell and Moss with the #secretProject tag being posted on his website.

Guest Not4Pussies

I've always liked that shoot. I was only a new M fan for a few months when that shoot was released. I was crazy over the images. I always wished she had taken that look on a music video or on tour.

The photos are exotic. I love the photos of her in the water and as a mermaid. I was almost certain she was going to bring that look on DWT and do some kind of hindu-Indian themed like set.

I've always liked that shoot. I was only a new M fan for a few months when that shoot was released. I was crazy over the images. I always wished she had taken that look on a music video or on tour.

Yeah a music video like that would be fantastic.

On Hyerbeats Facebook page they just featured the Defend clothes brand and said it coincides with Madonna joining forces with the foundation of Human rights then a quote saying "no matter the violence of the imagery, the end justifys the mean".

your sig picture is amazing. I had totally forgotten about it and it's so refreshing to see it again !

yeah that pic is awesome!! first time i've seen it

I can't believe it's been six months since we are waiting for this and the MDNA tour DVD-Bluray.

On Hyerbeats Facebook page they just featured the Defend clothes brand and said it coincides with Madonna joining forces with the foundation of Human rights then a quote saying "no matter the violence of the imagery, the end justifys the mean".

I needed to read that

Matt Drudge has a pic of M in the chain mask from Instagram and link to an article. It says there's a Harper's Bazaar photoshoot coming. "They're" already trying to make a big controversy out of it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/madonna-has-the-queen-of-pop-sensationalism-gone-too-far-by-wearing-a-chainmail-niqab-8687452.html

You know its funny. When Madonna hung herself on a cross all you heard from people was, "If Madonna really had any balls she would take on Islam. She would never have the nerve because she would be dead where she stands!!!!"

Personally I don't believe she is taking on religion as a whole at all, but here Madonna is being controversial with Muslim imagery this time. and instead of saying, okay....I guess the bitch does have balls, they bitch and moan about her taking it "too far".

Of course Madonna is doing none of this to prove she has balls. I think she is going to really try and make a statement, but its just funny how people never give her credit for anything.

6be.png

The portrait of Vladimir Putin on the wall.

Thank for pointing out Loveboxx!!!

Maybe I missed the boat... but has anyone else yet brought up the visual similarity of this sequence in the trailer to the infamous naked Nazi ballet scene from Liliana Cavani's "The Night Porter?" I watched the movie again today and realized instantly where I had seen it before.

0.jpg

tumblr_mghx5xxXOq1r37tnpo1_500.png

240134852_ebe939becd_o.jpg

Anyhow, just an observation. Carry on...

Maybe I missed the boat... but has anyone else yet brought up the visual similarity of this sequence in the trailer to the infamous naked Nazi ballet scene from Liliana Cavani's "The Night Porter?" I watched the movie again today and realized instantly where I had seen it before.

0.jpg

Totally :thumbsup:

0.jpg

M was obviously very impressed by The Night Porter, the Justify My Love video being the obvious one, but there are other moments of homage that I can't recall atm

0.jpg

yes SK and Madonna are such copycats :s98: