LOLA

cosmic_system

Guest imnachobitch

Her boyfriend is a rapper at their school, and apparently very popular!

He also acts in a tv show.

tumblr_mf8u8kHNsI1rmx5d9o3_1280.jpg

boyfriend

tumblr_mf8u8kHNsI1rmx5d9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf7588TpNn1rfkkjco2_1280.jpg

SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE M IN THIS ONE!!

tumblr_meoq21XQR81rmx5d9o1_500.jpg

awww

Edited by imnachobitch

It would have been really hard for Madonna to miss this. As much as I hate the fact that she cancelled the Australian leg of the tour, she's basically missed all of Lola's big moments over the past 11 months, so it's understandable that she wants to spend more time with her.

Remember the stories that floated around about Madonna "punishing" Lola by only letting her work on the show during the summer? It's far more likely that Lola actually wanted to be a normal kid and go to school with her friends rather than spend seven months touring the world. By all reports, she loved working in wardrobe and anyone who has commented has said that she was great to work with.

I remember years ago some very "interesting" people laying into Lola and criticising her eyebrows. The kid was 11 years old! It was disgusting behaviour. I'm glad everyone is recognising that she's an amazing 16 year old kid and not some international superstar who needs to fit a certain image.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rachelle of London

Shes amazing...it cant be easy, theres so much pressure on her being Ms firstborn, so glad that she comes across as a stable, dare I say normal 16 year old. My heart sank when the press chastised her for smoking...like cant they allow her to be a typical teenager! ughhh

Wow she looks AMAZING. I thought she was just ordinary/pretty but she looks really beautiful in these candid photos !

Queen Lola !

New blog entry from Lola

http://blog.material...collection.com/

Are all of those posts hers?

If so, I find it interesting how, of all things, she's talking about "Spice World", considering she was just a baby when it was released.