NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Gangnam Style is not really a good 'fit' for Madonna? I dunno, it just feels sort of beneath her. I find it all a bit naff to be honest, like doing the Macarena, or something.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Gangnam Style is not really a good 'fit' for Madonna? I dunno, it just feels sort of beneath her. I find it all a bit naff to be honest, like doing the Macarena, or something.

I thought that too but then after I saw it it just shows she was up for a laugh. It injected a bit of fun into the show rather than masterpiece. Strokes and folks, im glad she did it, it made me giggle.

SHE IS MADONNA.

She is all about FUN.

Bicthes please, Psy is sth that Madonna would find 'Hilarious' 'Like real funny Madonna, but not that funny'...kinda

like her infatuated Guy Ritchie hobbies like in her Angleterre days...It's not desperate at all imo. She's just having silly fun.

Deal with it.

THE END.

:fag:

Wow that show was really quite special. I was with Alessandro and my Greek friend Panos visiting from Athens right up front at the GT and I was surrounded by so many old NICE faces from mmad. Also around MSG I saw ChaunceyD and finally met Konrad after all these years. This was my final MDNA show. Madonna was exceptionally phenomenal tonight. Before the show the GT was freaking out with disgust with rumors that Justin Bieber was going to make a surprise cameo. :lmao: Guy Oseary was happy to see me and thanked and praised me and madonnanation again. That conversation was a surreal, out of body experience. I felt so proud and touched to hear it again. :dramatic: Anyway the show was truly exceptional. Her chatting during LAV pleading with the crowd to give her money was so moving, hilarious, bitchy, sexy and long! I adored it so much! I couldn't believe how long it went and some of the things she said and did! :shock::lmao::bow: The mashups ith PSY were great! It was so random and fabulous! I could feel the floor vibrate during Like A Prayer. I'm too drained and drunk :lol: to write more, but I'll let the pictures I post eventually speak for itself.

Fantastic review. You totally deserve to have Guy Oseary praise you for all your work on Madonnanation. This is a fantastic fansite and thank-you so much for making it that way. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

That performance of Music was so hot and unexpected, the audience went fucking APE SHIT. It sounded so good too, the drums were slamming.

I just got home, greatest experience in my life (thankyou skin), gonna go take a bubble bath then head to bed.

Full review tomorrow possibly, with photos AND videos if my screaming my brains out that I think competes with ditaluvers coachella screams!

:smooch:

+ Music

This was so awesome. I was cracking up and cheering like crazy.

No one's gonna STOP ME...STOP ME

NO ONE'S EVER GONNA STOP ME

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

:dead: :dead:

That was CRAZY!! LOVE IT!! Truth b told, I'd rather her (literally) share the stage with Psy than with Lady GermGerm. At least he's fun.

The Kalakan trio dancing :dramatic:

GANGNAMDONNA :clap:

That performance of Music was so hot and unexpected, the audience went fucking APE SHIT. It sounded so good too, the drums were slamming.

I just got home, greatest experience in my life (thankyou skin), gonna go take a bubble bath then head to bed.

Full review tomorrow possibly, with photos AND videos if my screaming my brains out that I think competes with ditaluvers coachella screams!

Aww, I'm so happy for you guys!!! It sounds like it was an amazing show. I wish I could have been there!

This tour or better in this stage of her life, Madonna surprised me alot. She is more talktative and more inovativ. Of course, on S&S she had some gues surprises but on this tour, shes more comfortable and more relaxed on stage. She is getting better and better. I hope there will be more suprises on this tour, especially in SOuth AMerica.

I don't know what to think about this, I know she's having fun and all, but you know, I've been being extremely bitchy with the poeple who like and dance this shity song, and it's like a slap in the face to me hahaha, my friends are making fun of me and my queen now.