NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

Mmm, but you shouldn't. You're VERY good looking... ;)

Oh Bill. :blush: Im glad you like looking at me. :lol:

And me and Madlover were lucky enough to spot Nicki Minaj before the show while waiting for Ryan.

15104_655036904062_1233219397_n.jpg

Hector u look Fantastic, I'm sorry but u & Nicki would make a great couple! :wow:

I know what you mean but I still see some Hector Oseary ish going on. :rotfl:/>

Hoseary is a Zslut. He loves parading in front of the gays...the bitch always locks eyes, 2 me that sez he does does park sex. :fag:

:rotfl:

Hector how you manage to take these pictures? They are so gorgeous! It seems she poses just for you! Unbelievable!!!!

Please post ALL of them!

:wow:

thank you! yes i really think she does pose for me! i'll post more pics soon! a friend of mine told me after seeing my pics "hector you are soooo wireimage!" :lol:

steven klein was at both shows taking a lot of pictures. at one point at this msg show i got very annoyed with him being in front of me and looked at the guard alessandro in disgust and he told steven to move over. :inlove:

steven klein was at both shows taking a lot of pictures. at one point at this msg show i got very annoyed with him being in front of me and looked at the guard alessandro in disgust and he told steven to move over. :inlove:

hahahahaha

The changes in Gang Bang were mainly the bible reading when she goes 'I'm going straight to hell...it says right here'.

Also the part where she goes 'over and over' changed.

The performance really blew me away live. I think it became more cinematic and M moephed into the perfect villain, more so than before.

STOP THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Madonna asked PSY to come with her to Brazil. She loved to sing with him in NYC and now she wants to do again on her Brazilian dates!

T4F, the producer, confirmed the invitation!

:wow: :wow: :wow::tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

STOP THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Madonna asked PSY to come with her to Brazil. She loved to sing with him in NYC and now she wants to do again on her Brazilian dates!

Oh :dramatic:

I think that's cool

You know, when I heard she was asking for money for the Hurricane victims I thought it sounded a little crass to do during a strip tease, but honestly, seeing her perform "Love Spent" amongst a sea of crumpled dollar bills, I think it looks brilliant (artistically).

STOP THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

They should have filmed the show at MSG. Hmmph.

This had been the best option!! Although Miami show has been fantastic!! Then, I think we will have an unforgettable show! :thumbsup:

I cannot wait for DVD!!