NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

Unbelievable show tonight.

Seen her so many times but this tour is just OFF THE SCALE.

And yes - after Ghangham Style / GI2M (which was GREAT!) she did like an interview with him on stage and then they both did MUSIC. IT WAS FUCKING NUTS!

Masterpiece was dropped - after MUSIC she disappeared into the floor.

ALSO - GI2M was dropped from Celebration tonight (I prefer Celebration without GI2M and the GI2M / Ghangham Style mashup was way better).

She talked FOREVER during LAV - like FOREVER. Asking people to give money - singling people out. Asking them if they were broke. Mentioned H&M (asked someone did he buy stuff there or something)?

Singled out a guy in the GT at one point and asked him why he had his arms folded.

Asked him to smile and this went on for ages too.

BEST SHOW I HAVE BEEN TO.

FILMED IT ALL - when I get a chance will put highlights up.

:lmao: Please post as much of her talking as possible, Jamesy, if you can.

I'm heading home from NY to Ireland later on Wednesday so it will be a couple of days - but I will be putting a lot up including all of that.

The footage I have is seriously good I swear. SERIOUSLY FUCKING GOOD.

I'm heading home from NY to Ireland later on Wednesday so it will be a couple of days - but I will be putting a lot up including all of that.

The footage I have is seriously good I swear. SERIOUSLY FUCKING GOOD.

Can't wait! Safe travels back to Ireland :-)

She seems so much more relax now and really having fun. I love her i don't give a shit attitude as well.

Can not wait for the SA leg. That will be amazingggg !

Just when you think it couldn't get better, IT DID! OMG!!! My 32nd Madonna show in my lifetime and TONIGHT IS DA BEST ONE! SO MUCH FUN, SO MUCH CRAZINESS. Psy, the mash-up, the dance was so fuckin' hysterical. The most unexpected, oddball coupling of all & it was amaaaaazing. I have never laughed so much in a Madonna show. And during LAV, when she was asking money from the audience, she was at her bitchy, funny, Madonna best. I love MDNA Tour. I love Madonna. I love living in Madonnaworld!

Skin is enjoying watching jonlyvsmaddy dancing, and he thinks he's adorable! <3

He can move! :lol: And than he was taken away to the golden vagina. What nerve.

The show was amazing. And hate on Psy all you want. The segment blew the roof off the joint. It really was a cool unexpected suprise.

Madonna once again proves why she is the greatest pop star alive.

Awe shucks - you guys are too cute - I was on a mission to get in the triangle - and it totally worked

I hope you were oblivious to us walking by you sneaking peeks. :lmao: We were like, is that him? Isnt it? Im not sure. You go ask. No you go ask! :lol: You were fucking cute as hell.

Also seeing Rosie was cool. I called out her name and she looked up at me and gave me a little smile and a wave hello.

Oh and my one complaint that has nothing to do with Madonna. Why is it SOOOOO hard for people to stay in their damn seats for 2 hours to watch a whole show! I was the first seat next to an aisle and constant people walking back and forth, and even in our row having to move out of the way as people went in and out and out and in.

STAY AT YOUR DAMN SEAT AND DONT MOVE BITCHES!!!!! :lol: Why is that so hard?

That performance of Music was so hot and unexpected, the audience went fucking APE SHIT. It sounded so good too, the drums were slamming.

I just got home, greatest experience in my life (thankyou skin), gonna go take a bubble bath then head to bed.

Full review tomorrow possibly, with photos AND videos if my screaming my brains out that I think competes with ditaluvers coachella screams!

He can move! :lol: And than he was taken away to the golden vagina. What nerve.

The show was amazing. And hate on Psy all you want. The segment blew the roof off the joint. It really was a cool unexpected suprise.

Madonna once again proves why she is the greatest pop star alive.

You are way too kind - it was very conservative - we tore it up at the afterparty though - no hesitation there - and danced my ass off during I'm A Sinner - with my friend Camille - Madonna totally appreciated it!

I hope you were oblivious to us walking by you sneaking peeks. :lmao: We were like, is that him? Isnt it? Im not sure. You go ask. No you go ask! :lol: You were fucking cute as hell.

Also seeing Rosie was cool. I called out her name and she looked up at me and gave me a little smile and a wave hello.

Rosie is always very kind - she sometimes tweets me - LOVE her!

I had no idea what you were doing - I was very preoccupied with my twitter campaign and had no idea what was going on around me at all - then when I knew I would have to dance to Martin Solveig to earn my triangle ticket, I had to pull courage from deep within as I never dance alone and never in the middle of 18,000 people, but one must do what one must do - I hope you guys had fun -

Someone should plan a get together for all of us separate from the tour like we used to have in the old days -

Guest pedrohdi

Unbelievable show tonight.

Seen her so many times but this tour is just OFF THE SCALE.

And yes - after Ghangham Style / GI2M (which was GREAT!) she did like an interview with him on stage and then they both did MUSIC. IT WAS FUCKING NUTS!

Masterpiece was dropped - after MUSIC she disappeared into the floor.

ALSO - GI2M was dropped from Celebration tonight (I prefer Celebration without GI2M and the GI2M / Ghangham Style mashup was way better).

She talked FOREVER during LAV - like FOREVER. Asking people to give money - singling people out. Asking them if they were broke. Mentioned H&M (asked someone did he buy stuff there or something)?

Singled out a guy in the GT at one point and asked him why he had his arms folded.

Asked him to smile and this went on for ages too.

BEST SHOW I HAVE BEEN TO.

FILMED IT ALL - when I get a chance will put highlights up.

Great review and I wanna see all that, please! And I loved the PSY mashup!

Guest bluejean

She looks so funny when she dances like a whore in that outfit from that section :lmao: Granny style more like it.

Loved Give It 2 Me. Not really a fan of the Gangnam song but it was nice of her to organise something special for New York, obviously alot of people do go nuts for him/that song.

Music or Holiday seriously need to be in this tour permanently. Hope she does afew special things for the DVD.

Wow that show was really quite special. I was with Alessandro and my Greek friend Panos visiting from Athens right up front at the GT and I was surrounded by so many old NICE faces from mmad. Also around MSG I saw ChaunceyD and finally met Konrad after all these years. This was my final MDNA show. Madonna was exceptionally phenomenal tonight. Before the show the GT was freaking out with disgust with rumors that Justin Bieber was going to make a surprise cameo. :lmao: Guy Oseary was happy to see me and thanked and praised me and madonnanation again. That conversation was a surreal, out of body experience. I felt so proud and touched to hear it again. :dramatic: Anyway the show was truly exceptional. Her chatting during LAV pleading with the crowd to give her money was so moving, hilarious, bitchy, sexy and long! I adored it so much! I couldn't believe how long it went and some of the things she said and did! :shock::lmao::bow: The mashups ith PSY were great! It was so random and fabulous! I could feel the floor vibrate during Like A Prayer. I'm too drained and drunk :lol: to write more, but I'll let the pictures I post eventually speak for itself.

Wow that show was really quite special. I was with Alessandro and my Greek friend Panos visiting from Athens right up front at the GT and I was surrounded by so many old NICE faces from mmad. Also around MSG I saw ChaunceyD and finally met Konrad after all these years. This was my final MDNA show. Madonna was exceptionally phenomenal tonight. Before the show the GT was freaking out with disgust with rumors that Justin Bieber was going to make a surprise cameo. :lmao: Guy Oseary was happy to see me and thanked and praised me and madonnanation again. That conversation was a surreal, out of body experience. I felt so proud and touched to hear it again. :dramatic: Anyway the show was truly exceptional. Her chatting during LAV pleading with the crowd to give her money was so moving, hilarious, bitchy, sexy and long! I adored it so much! I couldn't believe how long it went and some of the things she said and did! :shock::lmao::bow: The mashups ith PSY were great! It was so random and fabulous! I could feel the floor vibrate during Like A Prayer. I'm too drained and drunk :lol: to write more, but I'll let the pictures I post eventually speak for itself.

Great review!NYC Rocks!