Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

lol! That live feed has more gaga stans then Madonna...if they hate her so much why did they watch? xD

I would never see a gaga cocnert because i just don't care about her!

For someone who's supposed to be anti-bullying, Gaga has the worst stans ever...they insult everyone and every artist, it's just nasty! :S

5994835c3cee11e2b39e22000a9d0df1_7.jpg

Amazing! :dramatic: So much for the claims of 14k and certain people stating this would be a supposed flop show. She didn't do a 3 for 1 ticket sale either, nor were the majority of her tickets practically or actually given away. :lol:

In Colombia i asked for Tour books but they didn't have it :(

Very stupid of Live Nation! No tour books in Colombia and Rio?!!

Guest ditaluver

...if they hate her so much why did they watch? xD

I would never see a gaga cocnert because i just don't care about her!

For someone who's supposed to be anti-bullying, Gaga has the worst stans ever...they insult everyone and every artist, it's just nasty! :S

i asked myself the same question!

did she mention the lorry driver that was killed?

Was there a truck accident? All I've been able to find is that one of her trucks tipped over in Sweden on July 3rd.

Just came back from the concert - fast facts:

- i believe 70.000 people were there - no comparison with Lady Gaga audience (i went to her concert as well).

- Word written on her back today: "Periguete", carioca slang which means kind of slutty girl, who is always going after guys, vrey funny slang. She said: "One periguete inspires another one and so on"lol

- She started 11 PM, even later

- Overall audience was good but being a brazilian i felt people were sometimes too much just staring, filming, etc, i saw more energetic crowds before, but of course it's a impression....i myself lost my voice in the pit when i went to Vienna's concert (expected to be a funeral here in the forum), people there were jumping all the time what really surprised me, a lot of die-hard fans and i saw today some DEAD people in the pit, i didn't understand quite much what happened

- Madonna of course said some funny things like saying to some guy to stay quiet and also ate an apple and gave to someone saying who also ate it and said "this is the biggest mistake you gonna do"

- Like a Prayer and Celebration (especially Give it to me part) were the high points for the overall audience and of course:

Like a Virgin/Love Spent. This just gets better and better everytime i see it. I mean, this is the perfomance when you clearly see why Madonna is a true legend and others aren't. It's that kind of larger than life moment, just speecheless!

^Thank you for that. Some reported that there were probably some celebrities in the pit, so maybe that's why not enough hardcore fans were in there. Did you see Jesus Luz?

There were a LOT of celebrities but i didn't seem them on the PIT especially - i think there were some LAZY fans there to be honest. I was jumping and screaming all the time lol

No, didn't see Jesus Luz but the press said he was apparently going to see the concert

Ohhhh how sweet ! She dedicated OYH to Brit Brit as Brit Brit sang it in her only movie Crossroad !

Ohhhh how sweet ! She dedicated OYH to Brit Brit as Brit Brit sang it in her only movie Crossroad !

[media=]

[/media]

maybe she wasnt told about the truck driver yet? wish she dedicated the song to him or someone else other than shitney :p