Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 11th

Camacho

is he dating anyone right now?

oh if there wouldve been the internet like we know it in the 80s, it wouldve been mad :popcorn2:

Just imagine Madonna files 4 divorce, police report surfaces online.

Perez Hilton EXCLUSIVE : "Sean Beat Madonna"

M showed all the pop bitches last night HOW IT IS DONE!!! L.A. Was in Aweeeeeeeeee. Shock N Awe!!!!!! OMG NO ONE WILL EVER DO IT BETTER. She gave her all last night!! I was jumping up and down all night in the pit!!! Incredible experience! I recommend to everyone who has yet to go to a show to try winning pit tix through icon or guy. This show is PERFECTION!!!! Being centimeters away from the queen was an honor!!!!!!!! I got a few winks and smiles as I was one of the peeps jumping high for TURN UP THE RADIO!!!! Omgggggg and she threw her guitar pic at us!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!

acko & all other sean penn fans, this is for you:

Madonna Allegedly Caused Ex-Hubby Sean Penn To Wish It Was Still 1985

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...x0bLcgj1XyLE.99

anyone at the show who saw this? its probably gossip but hilarious nonetheless

this one says he went up to her trailer afterwards! brahim must have been pleased :popcorn2:

http://www.radaronli...madonna-concert

acko & all other sean penn fans, this is for you:

Madonna Allegedly Caused Ex-Hubby Sean Penn To Wish It Was Still 1985

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...x0bLcgj1XyLE.99

anyone at the show who saw this? its probably gossip but hilarious nonetheless

The source is the radar article:

The Ex Factor! Sean Penn PantingHot For Madonna All Over Again!

Thursday night was October 11, 2012, but it felt like 1985 all over again for Sean Penn!

The Oscar winner sat front and center at his ex-wife Madonna's Staples Center concert and sources tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that the look of love (or lust!) was in his eyes.

“He was practically panting,” an eyewitness tells Radaronline.com exclusively. “Every time she thrusted or bent over, he was like ‘Oh, man! I can’t take this! She is too hot!’”

"Just like old times," joked Tom Hanks' wife,Rita Wilson, who attended the show with Sean and friends. "You're not kidding," Sean replied!

The Material Girl managed to get her ex husband all hot and bothered despite the factthat her performance was far more G-rated than her notorious Blonde Ambition tour.

The Like a Virgin singer kept it clean(er) as she employed her 12 year-old son, Rocco, to be one of her back up dancers.

But Madonna has to be Madonna, and the concert definitely featured some racy moments.

“At one point she stared Sean dead in the face, smiled, unzipped her pants, and mooned the crowd, but it was really like she was mooning Sean! He laughed and clutched his chest like he was going to pass out. She was wearing a black lacey thong, and her butt looked perfect! So smooth and tight….like a 20 year old’s!”

Though she succeeded in enticing her ex, Madonna’s moon message was political as well as sexual. On the small of her back she had the name Malala printed in black, in honor of a 14-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot earlier this week by the Taliban for attending school.

After the show, Penn was spotted back stage unapologetically "gushing" over his ex.

"Sean was like a teenage boy meeting his idol," an eyewitness says. "It was amusing, and kind of cute."

And it didn't end there! Sean was later witnessed going into Madonna’s trailer for what we can only assume was a very special catch up!"

For those unaware of the back story — Madonna and Sean endured an exceedingly tumultuous four-year marriage from 1985 to 1989.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

San! I saw your sign in one of the videos!! At first, I thought it was one of the extras that you'd given out, because I thought you were in the very front row (and this was at the side), but then I saw that it was you! :thumbsup:

Woops, I meant to put this on the 10/11 show

Oh. My. Madonna. My spirit has been released, I've been cleansed and baptized!! Being so damn close to her was SURREAL!! I danced with fucking David and Mercy, he was checking out my friend Lauren hahaha. During Like a Virgin, Madonna stared right into my sunglasses, I mouthed "I love you," and for a split second she touched the bottom of my soul. My friends who were sitting up further in the arena told me they all saw that intense moment between us and cannot believe how blessed I really am!! I met San and her incredible sister, you two were too adorable. Some of the past tour dancers were right there dancing away with us too, it was so surreal. God, it was honestly one of the greatest nights of my life so far. I WANT TO GO BACK!!! Here's some documentation for you all to enjoy!

image-1_zps7e1718d3.jpeg

image-2_zps3260027c.jpg

image-4_zps49b0471c.jpeg

image-372826PM_zps81413b3d.jpeg

image-5_zpsfc1b8de7.jpg

image-6_zps3ede9ede.jpg

image72826PM_zps717d71b8.png

image-172826PM_zps31fd2c99.png

Guest bluejean

Sean was behind me for part of the show, when it was over i asked him how he liked it, he barked and said it was ok.

he is such a grouch!

:lmao:

Yeah but was he panting?

In watching youtube videos, I think the two LA shows had the worst Golden Triangle crowd of the tour so far. The only ones dancing & jumping were the first two rows. Perhaps most were not really fans but friends & family of the crew? Even Holiday didn't get them excited. Weird. The arena was loud though so I guess the upper tier crowd was having a good time.

^ I can vouch for this when I say LA people are sooo lame and dull! I flew in from SF (maybe that's why I brought so much excitement to my section of the GT). All I know is I danced my fucking ass off from beginning to end, met the coolest Madonna fans who joined me, and just kept the Celebration going. What a great great great night!!!