Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 11th

Camacho

Woops, I meant to put this on the 10/11 show

Oh. My. Madonna. My spirit has been released, I've been cleansed and baptized!! Being so damn close to her was SURREAL!! I danced with fucking David and Mercy, he was checking out my friend Lauren hahaha. During Like a Virgin, Madonna stared right into my sunglasses, I mouthed "I love you," and for a split second she touched the bottom of my soul. My friends who were sitting up further in the arena told me they all saw that intense moment between us and cannot believe how blessed I really am!! I met San and her incredible sister, you two were too adorable. Some of the past tour dancers were right there dancing away with us too, it was so surreal. God, it was honestly one of the greatest nights of my life so far. I WANT TO GO BACK!!! Here's some documentation for you all to enjoy!

image-1_zps7e1718d3.jpeg

image-2_zps3260027c.jpg

image-4_zps49b0471c.jpeg

image-372826PM_zps81413b3d.jpeg

image-5_zpsfc1b8de7.jpg

image-6_zps3ede9ede.jpg

image72826PM_zps717d71b8.png

image-172826PM_zps31fd2c99.png

Omg Kydonna I saw you in the pit. You were the one of only three people I saw dressed up in the pit!!!! Loved your S&S tour ensemble!!!!

I felt the same way, San! It's a horrible feeling. I consoled myself with the knowledge that I was getting to see it all again the following January..... :huh:

Enjoy Santa Monica! :thumbsup:

That powerful yet vulnerable stare that gazed right into my soul!! Honestly, this was the greatest moment of my life (so far)

ScreenShot2012-10-14at64206PM_zpse7213b2c.png

ScreenShot2012-10-14at65141PM_zps8bf0a088.png

You seem wonderful Kydonna. Would love to go to a Madonna concert with you. You get along well with Aussie women ( reading San's thread ) so I reckon I would have a great time at a Madonna concert with you. Love your Madonna gear and sunglasses.