Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 11th

Camacho

Kat: I love that Madonna & I had a convo right from the stage today, prior to her performing "Masterpiece" about the jaded LA crowds & we went back & forth about yesterday's show. I told her how lame the crowd was but how awesome tonight was!!! Glad she agreed!! I can't wait to see this video! LOL

I touched Madonna bitches!!!! I touched Madonna during Like a Prayer!! This is fucking INSANE! That's why I didn't win Pit for tonight, cause I was meant to touch God, and her me. Fucking life you crazy playing games on me like that! I fucking touched MADONNA!!!!!!

I touched Madonna bitches!!!! I touched Madonna during Like a Prayer!! This is fucking INSANE! That's why I didn't win Pit for tonight, cause I was meant to touch God, and her me. Fucking life you crazy playing games on me like that! I fucking touched MADONNA!!!!!!

Oh my god, I'm so jealous. You're a lucky girl, Tatu!

Yes! I shoved it in her face and she ignored me....many dancers saw it and acknowledged...but M....nup :( My sister had one too and I gave two others to some other Australians we met.

Guy O called me over around Like a Prayer to ask my name because I was like the only one enjoying myself with my sister...I showed him my sign and he was very, very thankful, so that was nice I guess.

I'm so sad It's over, but truly thrilled that I got to go in the GT and meet Kat and Kyle....who is the NICEST most awesome person EVER..... :inlove: Kydonna!

Oh, and Mercy and David were both in the pit dancing pre show. And then Nicole Ritchie was one celeb I recognized in there two. It was filled with random tourists mostly I thought which is a real shame. If she wants energy from the pit, they have to actually fill it with fans....der!

So thank you once again Hector for making my dream come true!!!......It's so sad that it had to end.

I really like you. You make me smile when i read your comments. I'm happy for you.

so depressed but soooooo happy for san! yay! remember our breakdowns the day the tour was cancelled for aus. i wish i could go back and tell you you were going to end up in the GT hahahaha

Yes! I shoved it in her face and she ignored me....many dancers saw it and acknowledged...but M....nup :( My sister had one too and I gave two others to some other Australians we met.

Guy O called me over around Like a Prayer to ask my name because I was like the only one enjoying myself with my sister...I showed him my sign and he was very, very thankful, so that was nice I guess.

I'm so sad It's over, but truly thrilled that I got to go in the GT and meet Kat and Kyle....who is the NICEST most awesome person EVER..... :inlove: Kydonna!

Oh, and Mercy and David were both in the pit dancing pre show. And then Nicole Ritchie was one celeb I recognized in there two. It was filled with random tourists mostly I thought which is a real shame. If she wants energy from the pit, they have to actually fill it with fans....der!

So thank you once again Hector for making my dream come true!!!......It's so sad that it had to end.

Lol what for? Like is he making a list, possibly recruiting for when the Gaga wars heighten again? :laugh:

YEY!!!! I love when this happens to mega-fans! I watch videos of people being touched on YouTube and I tear up. I can feel their EXTREME elation. The only times in my life that I have nearly fainted has been seeing M live, so if she TOUCHED me.....I would surely DIE!

Go TATU!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

I love how the paps don't go too close to him, compared to that Robyn video, because... well.. you know why.. :chuckle:

Imagine if she fired Brahim & got with Sean Sean (*tilts head sideways*)...she probably would b photographed

coming out of a pick up truck drinking liquor from a bottle in a brown paper bag...it would b the American

equivalent of the Guy Ritchie years :D

Imagine if she fired Brahim & got with Sean Sean (*tilts head sideways*)...she probably would b photographed

coming out of a pick up truck drinking liquor from a bottle in a brown paper bag...it would b the American

equivalent of the Guy Ritchie years :D

is he dating anyone right now?

oh if there wouldve been the internet like we know it in the 80s, it wouldve been mad :popcorn2: