Madonna dedicates "Masterpiece" to Gaga. The ultimate diss? Discuss!

Apples388

I love that she dedicated this to SMELLton John as well. It's like the song she dedicates to all the haters and wannabes, or both. A smack in the face. :lol: Next on the dedication list is PIERS MORGAN. :dramatic: or is he worth the mention? :queenbitch:

I love that she dedicated this to SMELLton John as well. It's like the song she dedicates to all the haters and wannabes, or both. A smack in the face. :lol: Next on the dedication list is PIERS MORGAN. :dramatic: or is he worth the mention? :queenbitch:

I doubt she knows who is he.

3. "We will be onstage together." (between the lines?)

This can be interpreted in two ways: either there actually is something on-going behind the scenes between Camp M and Camp Gargoyle for a stage duet. Or this is yet another dig in which Madonna is basically saying, "Bring it on bitch, let's take this love/hate catfight relationship to the next level because I'm not scared. Are you?"

it is also important to add the "before it's too late" bit... it could mean she knows GaGa's star is fading fast...

I can't wait! You know this creature is desperate enough to join M during the EY mash-up. The tantru ms on M sites are already bad enough, I can only imagine how GaGa'a fans feel! Oh M, how I love ya!

Do you think Lady Gaga has the balls to go on stage with Madonna in front of thousands of Madonna fans risking the support of her own little monsters? If she is THAT deluded to think she is better than the queen maybe, but i would be surprise if she compromises her own fanbase turning them off by doing this.

And of course Madonna doesn't need that at all, just like she didn't need to mashup BTW with Express Yourself but she did and we eventually got used to it. But she has absolutely nothing to gain. This is her EGO speaking out loud for sure.

Okay, this is too easy...but yes, Gaga certainly has the BALLS...but does she have the courage is the better question :stir:

She does say "think I'm kidding? I'm not lady gaga" at the end and laughs with one of her dancers. She's hilarious!

You can tell by the way she talks and smiles during what she says that she's being a massive smart ass.

As for wether she is serious about performing on stage with her though... who knows.. But I hope not. I think she would do it to show how much a better performer she is in comparison not because she likes her.

She was being COMPLETELY a smart ass.

She was laughing and smiling throughout the whole gag's speech bit.

OMG!

If you couldn't tell by her body language, then the laughing and smiling should have done it for you.

I love M's humor!

:D

On stage, M would destroy her. OMG. Can you imagine them dancing side by side, choreographed or not? Gags might have to whip out her keytar and knock M over just to get any attention.

I love M's humour but I wish she hadn't said anything about Gags during the show, dig/compliment whatever. The EY/BTW mashup and backdrop already expresses her thoughts on the subject effectively. Hate the idea of any collaboration, and I prefer M not to be continually associated with her, giving fuel for things to be twisted around in the pretentious wannabe's favour. M's cheeky humour tends to be misinterpreted or quoted out of context by media more often than not. Can't reconcile the intent. I also don't see Gags as having the necessary wit to publicly banter with M.

Guest FrozenEyes

NO.

And some say this will end the "fan war." Ha! It's gonna cause a shitstorm, believe you me, and maybe that's what both of them were hoping for all along. idk, but if so it's gonna back fire, esp on Madonna, who stands really nothing to gain from associating herself w/ that copycat corporate trash. There have been many like myself who have spent the better part of a year defending her. If she does this, then never again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ain't gonna happen.

I will always follow her career, but not spend one more penny on her (if she does this) and in the days of the Internet that's easy to do. Okay I'm gonna calm down bc it's early and I'm probably overreacting. Please god I hope she doesn't do this. It's all well and good to have "NO FEAR," not give a fuck and expressing yourself, but there comes a point when something is just stupid and a big fat mistake.

:rotfl:

It's such a QOL moment though...when she said "I'd like to dedicate this song to...Lady GawGAH" As if allegedly that's her name. And that finger when she said "you just wait" KWEEN.

Quote of the day:

Oh please, Gaga doesn't need her, she owns the world. Madonna can keep limping along with her tragic retreading of old glories for the ageing nostalgic gays while Gaga forges ahead into the future and redefines music, fame and art.

- GimmeSomeMo

:rolleyes:

I can't believe people are prepared to hand in their fan card over this. Ridiculous!

I'm sure we have all been through much worse as M fans and are still here supporting her, so to give up on her over this is pretty silly. You obviously are not a true fan and are reading way too much into this.

I think this moment was inevitable and I think it's a good idea, I too am sick of the warring and the trolling of everything Madonna related on the internet. Those little cunts have bastardised Madonna's legacy so if this actually takes place and casues 1/10th of the hate to stop, then it's a good thing. I think fans of both artists need to see the two of these women together, unified and to show the media and the world that they can both cohabit the music scene together. It has nothing to do with desperation on either part and maybe is a little stuntish but it's a good thing, I can't wait personally.

I'm sure we have all been through much worse as M fans and are still here supporting her

Yes, the AL era becoming a kiss with Britney and a Gap Ad with Missy. Or 4 Minutes with Justin...

In any case. I smell a Grammy performance for Madge and that other woman. No new song; just a mash-up or a cover (of Madonna). And then they'll sell that on itunes and make trillions.

I can't believe people are prepared to hand in their fan card over this. Ridiculous!

I'm sure we have all been through much worse as M fans and are still here supporting her, so to give up on her over this is pretty silly. You obviously are not a true fan and are reading way too much into this.

I agree.

Gaga better not step on stage with Madonna unless she wants to be out danced, out sung, outclassed and fat shamed.

:chuckle:

Well if something is indeed going on behind the scenes, Gaga will no doubt just jump on it in a split second and no doubt she'll be out danced, out sung, out classed and health/shape shamed.

I wouldn't go that far. One mediocre era isn't gonna wipe her career off the charts that quickly. If this era is a renaissance for her then it'll be a catastrophe here all over again. It's gonna be awful. I hope I'm too busy by then to have to read about it :lol:

Renaissance? :rotfl:

With what, the umpteenth project hastily put together by the same team while she's on her *I-am-clearly-out-of-shape* Tour, a project that will no doubt be trumpeted ad nauseam as the greatest work of the 22nd century, months before it even hits the shelves? She just wishes to still be able to experience that 12:51. She's already over. The pretentiousness and clear delusion have completely swallowed up whatever it is that she is selling nowadays. Some of her own fandom is catching on to that too ....... she is really walking on a very thin line. If she doesn't disappear for a while, in 5 years time they won't have her at the pride

Guest bluejean

Do you think Lady Gaga has the balls to go on stage with Madonna in front of thousands of Madonna fans risking the support of her own little monsters? If she is THAT deluded to think she is better than the queen maybe, but i would be surprise if she compromises her own fanbase turning them off by doing this.

What is the risk? If Gaga embraces Madonna the mungsters will follower her like blind sheep and accept it.

Madonna doesn't guest appear in other ppl's concerts >__>

:lol: My thoughts exactly.

Actually I would just like to point out also that this mention of Lady Gaga was following a speech about forgiving people who do things like cut in front of you in the carpark. So maybe that is where she was coming from. I would actually love to see her perform with Madonna soon, while she is fat. She would look terrible next to Madonna.

I'm dreading the FARTPOOP era and all the desperate histrionics that will go with it. The poorly-constructed videos full of 'outrageous' costumes. *yawn* What with her and the awful Robbie Williams coming back, it looks like I will 'turn off the radio' for the next year.

However, in a way, I wish GaGa and Madonna would appear on stage together. I much prefer them getting on and I think it would be great if they had 'showdown' with Express Yourself and Born This Way. That would do more for anti-bullying than these digs at each other.

I think this moment was inevitable and I think it's a good idea, I too am sick of the warring and the trolling of everything Madonna related on the internet. Those little cunts have bastardised Madonna's legacy so if this actually takes place and casues 1/10th of the hate to stop, then it's a good thing. I think fans of both artists need to see the two of these women together, unified and to show the media and the world that they can both cohabit the music scene together. It has nothing to do with desperation on either part and maybe is a little stuntish but it's a good thing, I can't wait personally.

Totally agree. Couldn't have said it better.