AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

So, I got my Virgin Tour video in the mail today and watched it with my little sister. I have also made her watch Sticky, Confessions, Drowned World, Blond Ambition and Who's That Girl Tours awhile back.

Her reaction after: "She doesn't look as skinny in this one as the other tours!"

:lmao:

No she's NOT.

Droopy eyed, maybe.

Long lipped, it's possible.

A littel prayintis-esque, in some cultures.

BUT A BAD HUMAN BEING SHE IS NOT.

SELINA KYLE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR. XXXXXX.

I have a claim to fame. Get this fact up ya. My dad was one of two bmx stunt riders in 'BMX Bandits'. He is seen here as the guy in blue:

Those eyes at 0.03 have been passed on to me and not to mention those thick eyebrows I am blessed with. Often he would even wear a red wig and pretend to be Nicole Kidman.

:queenbitch:

I have a claim to fame. Get this fact up ya. My dad was one of two bmx stunt riders in 'BMX Bandits'. He is seen here as the guy in blue:

[media=]

[/media]

Those eyes at 0.03 have been passed on to me and not to mention those thick eyebrows I am blessed with. Often he would even wear a red wig and pretend to be Nicole Kidman.

:queenbitch:

CJM69, That is so cool.

Congratulations to the Sydney Swans in winning the AFL grand final today and go the Melbourne storm tomorrow. I wonder if William Orbit and Madonna got their great idea of the banjo solo in the fantastic Lovespent from the Sydney Swans theme song. Was singing along to cheer, cheer the red and the white, when was inspired by the banjo in the middle of the song LOL

No NRL for me, either!

Two of my upcoming concert events have been cancelled :( Martika's tour has been cancelled due to some sort of tension between her and her promoter (it was due to start next week), and George Michael has just cancelled his tour for health reasons (he's taken on too much and needs time out after his life-threatening illness last year). :(