AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

To all the generous boys and gals of MNation,

if anyone win's pit tickets, give me your ticket and I will go with San :lol:.

Love, CJM

Fucking Guy mustn't have seen my desperate tweets for free tickets.

I NEED MONEY

Guest bluejean

I think if San goes someone should share their pit win with her (if she doesn't win herself.) Traveling all that way from the great barren land Australia proves her worthy of a pit ticket.

Infact, San, once you decide get tweeting guy!! I'm sure if he sees you are from Australia he will help you get a pit ticket!!!

I had already assumed I would be in the pit at least once :sassy:

Seems like everyone that tries around here gets in :lol: I have legacy membership, so surely that will do the trick. Plus of course an unrelenting sook fest to guy :chuckle:

One sister has bowed out....two left :dramatic:

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:OMG - I'm going!!!!! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

My youngest sister has agreed to come and we're coming to LA baby!!! MDNA!!!

I need to sit down...... :dramatic:

Awesome San!!! Have a great time and take an Aussie flag and if you see Guy tell him we are sick of his bullshit promises lol

:lol: Yes I will....only after I have those triangle tickets though :chuckle:

:lol: Yes I will....only after I have those triangle tickets though :chuckle:

He would fuckin want to give you GT tickets, it would mean one less fucked over M fan in the last 10 years. He owes it to you for all his bullshit "it will happen" promises and lies since 2008

Thank you everyone! I can't stop shitting from crazy emotions....can't believe this is happening. My sister is so awesome for doing this for me and skipping out of uni and work for my dream. Can't wait for her to have her first MDNA experience :dramatic:

Now to begin my GT campaign :lol:

As it gets closer San, I'll spam Guy to give you GT tickets. I'm happy youre going, I signed a contract in June to manage a major IT project stupidly believing Guy and M that it would be happening in January when my contract ends and I'm free to travel all over Australia to see every show. Had M made the decision earlier, I would have been in London or would have negotiated a week off to go to Brazil.

Either way, they fucked me over big time this time by delaying the announcement and the cancellation itself.

Really happy to hear one Aussie fan is not missing out :)

As it gets closer San, I'll spam Guy to give you GT tickets. I'm happy youre going, I signed a contract in June to manage a major IT project stupidly believing Guy and M that it would be happening in January when my contract ends and I'm free to travel all over Australia to see every show. Had M made the decision earlier, I would have been in London or would have negotiated a week off to go to Brazil.

Either way, they fucked me over big time this time by delaying the announcement and the cancellation itself.

Really happy to hear one Aussie fan is not missing out :)

The Australia MDNA situation is utterly shit....and I feel foolish for going to the lengths I am to see this tour. The money I can live without, but I'm taking a risk personally to make this happen. I hope it all works out good in the end in that regard.

I'm also missing out on giving a presentation at a conference....which I'm frankly relieved about, but I was gonna try and meet up with Carly :( .....we'll get another chance sometime soon I'm sure!

You're a hardcore fan Matt :) this must be beyond shit for you because you're basically powerless. I wish it were different! Thanks for being such a supporter of mine during all this...... :inlove:

fuck everything right now, this year has turned out so shit.

Ohhhh, Carly :cries: I Fucking hate this. We were meant to travel Australia for MDNA. So much was invested in this dream.....for all of us. One day we will all get to have our Madonna Australia dream come true....we will all be over 40/50, but it will happen eventually :lol:

I'm gonna bring you back something special :kiss2:

^ :lol:

San, I can't put into words how happy I am for you :inlove:

Oh Miguel....I wish you were coming to smell-A. You know you inspired me to go for it....you're my hero :inlove:

Ohhhh, Carly :cries: I Fucking hate this. We were meant to travel Australia for MDNA. So much was invested in this dream.....for all of us. One day we will all get to have our Madonna Australia dream come true....we will all be over 40/50, but it will happen eventually :lol:

I'm gonna bring you back something special :kiss2:

I hope so :(

:rotfl: she's right on the first point in some ways, but who cares at this point in time. My mortgage has 25 more years on it....what's another step backward :lol:

San, you could have bought all kinds of crazy things, like this handbag

http://www.ebay.com/...=item27b9525659

Madonna's worth it though :lmao:

The funny thing is I'm such a tight arse....my current handbag, which I have been carting around for 3 years, cost $10 :rotfl:

So M, you can have my hard earned dollars that would otherwise be offsetting the interest on my mortgage :lol:

razorback.jpg

:lol:

Is that from that random Ozzie movie about the killer hog???

San, GOOD LOCK on your trip, when you get there, hold up a huge sign with my cake poster art on it and write "STOLEN" across it, thanks.

And omg Matt-uh Matt-uh, you timed an entire work contract around when you could see a Madonna show that wasn't even announced? :rotfl: some of you are DEDICATED! i'd never be bothered to do such a thing, flop fan, oh well :lol:

*sopht skwert*