AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Wtf are drongos and yobos?! Is a yobo a hobo? What's a dag? I love rack off. Best ever. Rack off ya dag.

Drongos are idiots. Yobos are uncouth, untidy loudmouths. Dags are sort of like nerds, people with old-fashioned suspect taste. Not really the correct way to describe it but near enough. Rack off means F*** off.

CUBB, now you're just confusing everyone! It's "yobbo", with a double 'b' ;)

Wouldn't a yobbo be more likely to wear a singlet and a floppy hat, rather than an Akubra?

GU - nothing like a hobo....that would be a derro, although derros aren't necessarily homeless (hmmm...although I can't think of any derros who actually have homes).

Christopherm, there's no such thing as a dingodile! Silly man ;)

A dag can be lots of things - it's pretty much a term of endearment these days. "Whaddya wearin' that for, ya big dag?! You look like a drongo!"

Oh a Yobbo! Like a yob. Duh. Why does everything end with 'o'?

I don't know, some young people here shorten words to make them end in an 'O', i personally sort of hate it but they say things like...

Eg: "Devo" [Devastated] - "Omg, my car broke down this morning, i was so devo about it".

It's kind of like modern bogan chic talk, people who say it are generally not of the white trash variety, but are young and laid back sort of types who still have teeth and middle class home.

I don't know, some young people here shorten words to make them end in an 'O', i personally sort of hate it but they say things like...

Eg: "Devo" [Devastated] - "Omg, my car broke down this morning, i was so devo about it".

It's kind of like modern bogan chic talk, people who say it are generally not of the white trash variety, but are young and laid back sort of types who still have teeth and middle class home.

I like those Australian people who are kind of like the Beverly Hills Australia types. Like they're parodying Americans.

'I was talkin tuh Sheeilah and she told me that Darrin cheated on Muree. I bet poor Muree was DEVO!'.

I like those Australian people who are kind of like the Beverly Hills Australia types. Like they're parodying Americans. 'I was talkin tuh Sheeilah and she told me that Darrin cheated on Muree. I bet poor Muree was DEVO!'.

Like these ugly cunts....

506063-shire.gif

CUBB, now you're just confusing everyone! It's "yobbo", with a double 'b' ;)

Wouldn't a yobbo be more likely to wear a singlet and a floppy hat, rather than an Akubra?

GU - nothing like a hobo....that would be a derro, although derros aren't necessarily homeless (hmmm...although I can't think of any derros who actually have homes).

Christopherm, there's no such thing as a dingodile! Silly man ;)

A dag can be lots of things - it's pretty much a term of endearment these days. "Whaddya wearin' that for, ya big dag?! You look like a drongo!"

I love derro :rotfl:

Like these ugly cunts....

I love how 'cunt' is becoming more acceptable....I would never dream of saying this before, but now it somehow feels OK in certain situations

"The Shire" was definitely train wreck TV...! I live on the Gold Coast and I can honestly say I've never met anyone like those beauty salon girls...! Speaking of out there characters, "Today Tonight" is doing a story on twins who look like real life caricatures of the beauty salon girls.... :huh:

As for the "C" word....I LOATHE it. :thumbsdown:

The entire country is embarrassed by that show, 2 of the girls even got bashed on the street. It's reality tv, but obviously scripted, even if they tried to say otherwise. Funny regardless.