AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

:lol:

Is that from that random Ozzie movie about the killer hog???

San, GOOD LOCK on your trip, when you get there, hold up a huge sign with my cake poster art on it and write "STOLEN" across it, thanks.

And omg Matt-uh Matt-uh, you timed an entire work contract around when you could see a Madonna show that wasn't even announced? :rotfl: some of you are DEDICATED! i'd never be bothered to do such a thing, flop fan, oh well :lol:

*sopht skwert*

Madonna hated that surprise party. :dead: Maybe YOU'RE the reason she decided not to tour dingo land. :lmao:

I've yet to see a single CHEQUE since i sent Guy Sosorry to jail for stealing from me. I will ring my lawyer this afternoon to chase up this case.

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:OMG - I'm going!!!!! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

My youngest sister has agreed to come and we're coming to LA baby!!! MDNA!!!

I need to sit down...... :dramatic:

Congratulations San, You deserve to get Golden Triangle tickets given to you. Hope you and your sister have the best time ever.

:lol:

Is that from that random Ozzie movie about the killer hog???

San, GOOD LOCK on your trip, when you get there, hold up a huge sign with my cake poster art on it and write "STOLEN" across it, thanks.

And omg Matt-uh Matt-uh, you timed an entire work contract around when you could see a Madonna show that wasn't even announced? :rotfl: some of you are DEDICATED! i'd never be bothered to do such a thing, flop fan, oh well :lol:

*sopht skwert*

Ha ha no, I got an offer in May and assumed the tour was happening, I can't take leave before December 20 and it's not like i can fly out Friday night and be back Sunday night and be 100% on Monday morning to make the decisions I have to make in my role lol so no MDNA tour for me. I don't regret taking the offer at all lol

What a 24 hour flurry of emotions......

When my sister said those words...at my desk and all around the office

tumblr_m9flsuOntk1r6kpk7.gif

Then when it dawned on me what was about to happen....

tumblr_m9flwjN2g91r6kpk7.gif

Me in the shower last night...

tumblr_m7c190AOyI1r0n6nj.gif

Surprisingly I had the best sleep ever last night :)

Omgosh San check your facebook ASAP, I want to come!!

What in the hell.....many days late now that I've dragged my poor sister away from her job and uni for this.....you nut bag. We've spent the arvo booking everything! But you should def come and meet us there! I'll be back soon......just got a few things to do :):tigger:

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:OMG - I'm going!!!!! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

My youngest sister has agreed to come and we're coming to LA baby!!! MDNA!!!

I need to sit down...... :dramatic:

That's BRILLIANT news!!!!!

OK, you definitely need to see the show from outside the pit once - given that there's no General Admission in the US, it's going to be difficult to get tickets near the tip of the triangle or along the sides (unless you're willing to pay a fortune for them). Enter the Icon Contest - that's how I got into the GIT. Since you're planning on seeing the show more than once, you really do need to see it from outside the GT at least once, because from inside the GT, you miss way too much of what's happening at the tip of the triangle if you're in the front row (which, of course, you will want to be!).

Very exciting!!!!! :thumbsup:

He would fuckin want to give you GT tickets, it would mean one less fucked over M fan in the last 10 years. He owes it to you for all his bullshit "it will happen" promises and lies since 2008

Oi! Where was the "Guy, give Carta GT tickets, he deserves them!" campaign when I flew all the way to Europe to see her?! No one gave a damn about whether I got in or not (;)), and I had to spend 12 hours lining up each day to have a chance at the lottery and Icon only gave away 10 double passes per venue...! Every pit in the US will have around 100 Iconers and their guest in them :p

Admittedly, San is light years ahead of me on the awesome scale, but that wouldn't be difficult ;)

I repeat - San (and CJM, if you can make it), you will NOT regret this!!! It's her best show, and that's a big call to make!

How many shows are you going to see?

I think I'm gonna go everyone! I'm either meeting San over there, or my best friend is going to fly from London to spend the week with me cause she loves M too, or my mum is going to come on holiday with me ^_^

I will know in a day or two if I can go and I will start planning and buying. I am crazy.

Thank you!

If I go it will be my first time seeing the queen and my first time in the USA! dkgndfkngknfkf i really hope this happens.

Oi! Where was the "Guy, give Carta GT tickets, he deserves them!" campaign when I flew all the way to Europe to see her?! No one gave a damn about whether I got in or not (;)), and I had to spend 12 hours lining up each day to have a chance at the lottery and Icon only gave away 10 double passes per venue...! Every pit in the US will have around 100 Iconers and their guest in them :p

Admittedly, San is light years ahead of me on the awesome scale, but that wouldn't be difficult ;)

I repeat - San (and CJM, if you can make it), you will NOT regret this!!! It's her best show, and that's a big call to make!

How many shows are you going to see?

You are too awesome.....me? Not so much :lmao:

So I'm doing both shows but have only got VIP $550 for the first night and am still deciding for the second. I can only enter the GT comp through ICON for one show because they are in the same city...so I thought to get cheaper ones for the second night and enter the comp for that. But if I don't win, I may be in a spot I'm not happy with. First world problems, you know :lol: