Plains of Abraham, Quebec City September 1st

XXL

She really should perform "Love Spent" on some dates. Doing it every night may be a strain on the voice.

When she does these sound checks, how long is it before the show starts? And how long are those fans there?

As I suspected, everyone I talk to this morning tells me that they are disappointed. The average audience imagined to see a big dance party where she would sing the hits. I am pleased to have been in the Golden Triangle and did not have to endure the amorphous public. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. I dont know. I see an empty space in the back right hand corner. FLOP tour.

Totally! What about the right field? She could have sold over there. And the river? If she was hot shit she would have sold tickets for boats. Just saying...

Awww....I love how tickled she seems to get when everyone knows the words to Love Spent.

I thought the same thing - at the same time hoping that this shows her how much everyone loves that song.

Did she actually sing it? Because the first time she complained the key was too high - now they "took it down a semitone" but she still didn't sing it (again, if indeed this is all that she did for the song). I understand if she's a bit afraid to sing it, but can't she see we would all be singing over her and thus would not hear her anyway?? ;)

I thought the same thing - at the same time hoping that this shows her how much everyone loves that song.

Did she actually sing it? Because the first time she complained the key was too high - now they "took it down a semitone" but she still didn't sing it (again, if indeed this is all that she did for the song). I understand if she's a bit afraid to sing it, but can't she see we would all be singing over her and thus would not hear her anyway?? ;)

I think she's saving it for a special show, maybe NYC's two nights. Maybe in South America...for the DVD and THEN she'll keep it for the rest of the tour...

Thats what I dont get. All these "reviews" of the show act like people just stand there like zombies when she sings her new songs, yet in all these clips of soundchecks where she is singing her new songs everyong in the audience seems to know all the words.

You guys, Love Spent is making me put my hand abreast like nothing else right now. It's literally one of the best songs she has EVER WRITTEN. But I don't really feel that way about the album version; only the acoustic, and it looks like if/when she plays it, it'll be that.

If she does this at Yankee Stadium I'm going to have a moment.

You guys, Love Spent is making me put my hand abreast like nothing else right now. It's literally one of the best songs she has EVER WRITTEN. But I don't really feel that way about the album version; only the acoustic, and it looks like if/when she plays it, it'll be that.

If she does this at Yankee Stadium I'm going to have a moment.

I would die if she did it there.

It really seems like she is aware that fans love the song. Always a good sign.

How was the pricing for Tour merchandise?? I got an email from ticket master with 'deals', but I'm not sure for comparison as my show isn't until sept 13....

http://www.store.ticketmaster.com/Dept.aspx?cp=41819_42464_14577_23713&src=TMS_emltmsmdn120828&utm_source=ticketmaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tmsemlmdn_cen_20120828&wt.mc_id=EML_NTF344808_2[img1_link

Should I get it from that link or try to handle the mob scene at the merchandise booth the night of the show??