memorable/distinct changes or highlights from MDNA shows

GOD

She flashed her tit in Istanbul. I also recently read that in Nice she wore a cowboy hat, changed the swastika to ? and dedicated a song to Elton...etc

Can we make a list of these minor/major changes or memorable moments of the shows? I can't be arsed to check every page on every show she did.

During one of the Amsterdam shows, a woman in the GT proposed to her boyfriend during the show, after Open Your Heart.

In London, M fell on stage during "I Don't Give A".

In Birmingham, the motel didn't come out for "Gang Bang", the backdrop screens didn't close for "Justify My Love", and for "I'm Addicted", M sang most of the first verse underneath the stage because the lift didn't work.

In Edinburgh, "Like a Virgin" and "I'm Addicted" were not performed.

In Moscow and Nice, M wore a balaclava for "Like a Virgin".

In St. Petersburg, everyone in the audience was given a pink armband in support of the LGBT community.

For her birthday show, the day before the 16th, people in Norway cut out white hearts to wave during Open Your Heart (I think!)

*edit*

Didin't her corset also rip during LAV at the same concert when it was being tightened and she went 'Oops'?

Watching back GGW from last night, I did notice she did a few moves a little bit different kicking her leg down and slowing herself up during the chorus...

Her LAV performance was obviously a little different in terms of where she went, leaning on the bench...

I feel like there must be more differences between the Europe dates and yesterday's show that I just haven't noticed, otherwise what the hell was she talking about?

There's a new dance her female dancers do during revolver in the end when she says, "I ine them up and watch them fallllllllll...."

The girls drop there guns and backflip one of the girls...I'm pretty sure that's new, no? I don't remember it from the YT videos but maybe it's just something I missed and saw now that I was in the PIT!

she was not barefeet in Quebec or Montreal during IA

I hope she keeps the shoes on. It's too risky to perform barefeet considering that at any moment someone could throw something on stage and hurt her badly. Hell would break lose. :nervous:

Do you think she'll change/add anything to the setlist? I keep hearing all these Love Spent rumors (yes please!) and now Get Together?! I'll believe it when I see it

That would be nice. Especially since Love Spent keeps popping up during soundchecks

• 2 weeks later...

I think that she did "Holiday" on the second Yankees stadium show, Toronto and AC. She did not perform Holiday in Ottawa.

I think that she will only perform Holiday if she feels the energy from the crowd.

Let's see what happens in Chicago.

I think that the show she did at Birmingham, UK was unique with all the technical difficulties :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Another little thing I noticed:

In the first shows, she screamed "Alright [insert city]" or "Are you ready" before Revolver. In the later shows, her voice was vocodered and she screamed "Are you ready for the MDNA Tour?".

Screaming in Milano @ 0:07

Vocodered voice in Warsaw @ 0:24