Montreal august 30th, Bell Center

Littlebastard

ok, I think I have made a mistake, i´ve tried to quote a thing, and instead of that I have send a report???????????????????????? tonto!!! sorry!

You reported me? :lmao:

Yeah, we've been campaigning for arenas from the start. Next time BERCY !!

Wow, there are so many little changes here and there, those are the best vids I have seen so far. The show is really tight now and she is absolutely spot on. She seems so much more into it now and so much more comfortable with the show. Love the bit in GMAYL when she mouths "I'm the shit!'

The looks on the people's faces in the crowd behind her during I Don't Give A is amazing, there is a lot of love going on in there for her, you can see that people are really into it.

Lastly she looks amazing, absolutely incredible.

At first, London had good reviews. Then one tweet from some random person was picked about everyone leaving in droves before the show ended and there were some nasty articles and "reviews" posted after that even by papers that previously posted great reviews. Even with the tech fail at Birmingham, it seems it went well. Edinburgh was kind of mixed I suppose. The audience seemed better than London there, but like with Ireland, the stadium seemed to have sound issues.

i love when the crowd said the beret was shit!!! I HATE THAT HAT! lolll

the moving cubes just mesmorize me everytime, i just cant, i just, its amazing someone can dance on those things!!!

if i was on one and it start moving i would drop and hold on for dear life!

The audience does SOUND amazing and she actually looks like she's enjoying herself but then the camera moves down the catwalk and they're all just.....standing there. So all those fans screaming must be stuck up the back.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I know Canadians LOVE her and she sells out every time she goes there etc but the audience doesn't look amazing. They're all just standing there, even in the Golden Triangle ... :dazed:

Maybe it's due to the allocated seating ..?

[media=]

[/media]

HQ of Gang Bang in Montreal :)

wowowowoww this has improved heaps since i watched it at the beginning of the tour! fuck she is god

The lip synching is a bit off in that pro shot clip

With all the arm movements its amazing that they didn't just resort to the headset like the old days, she doesn't really seem to care that her voice is coming out and the mic is nowhere near her mouth for some words.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I know Canadians LOVE her and she sells out every time she goes there etc but the audience doesn't look amazing. They're all just standing there, even in the Golden Triangle ... :dazed:

Maybe it's due to the allocated seating ..?

I also felt i was the only loon jumping in the GT