NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

you can see how the audience is set up for concert at yankee stadium here;

[media=]

[/media]

God what a beautiful stadium :dramatic:

It's also quite recent right?

new Yankee Stadium opened 2009

855697748_XqQ8k-L.jpg

Just to let everyone know that in ALL baseball stadiums, there is absolutely no seating allowed on that green diamond and the tan "dirt" are surrounding it. That's sacred ground in baseball.

Just to let everyone know that in ALL baseball stadiums, there is absolutely no seating allowed on that green diamond and the tan "dirt" are surrounding it. That's sacred ground in baseball.

Watch the "flop show" comments come out because those spots will be empty.

Watch the "flop show" comments come out because those spots will be empty.

Not that they wouldn't come out anyway but it's like that for every artist.

The untouched baseball field is the only reason why I can't even IMAGINE not having floor seats..list so big and then on top of that you're separated by the field! That's horrible.

The video from above said it was 30 minutes before the show started. :huh: I wonder how it looked once it started since it was pretty empty at that point.

Found this picture

Intermission

What a weird setup. His stage is odd too. Those type of concerts work better in stadiums than pop ones.

Guest pedrohdi

The video from above said it was 30 minutes before the show started. :huh: I wonder how it looked once it started since it was pretty empty at that point.

Found this picture

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

What a weird setup. His stage is odd too. Those type of concerts work better in stadiums than pop ones.

That's a weird setup!!! How many people will attend the NY shows?

neither show is sold out yet.... look like Thurs show is closer to being full than Sat.

weather should be beautiful both nights :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the info!!!! is there an official after party? or any special events going on?

This is more a general question than NYC specific, but simply redeeming the CD copies of MDNA enters you into the contest for a chance to win pit tix?

If you did it by April 1st, yes. :asian:

Redeem all your album(s) by April 1st for a chance to WIN 2 pit tickets and see the show from the best spot in the house. 50 pit tickets to your show will be given away!

I want so badly to see this show in NYC but didnt get good tickets and now reading all of you guys I just want to get on a plane on Friday,go to the show and return on sunday ! I want MDNANYC2012

OY.

I bit the bullet, caved, whatever you want to call it. Two tickets, Section B4, Row 9, for $695. Somewhat fortunately, I used Bill Me Later, so it gives me six months to figure out how to pay for this addition to my existing debt.

Am I crazy? :D

OY.

I bit the bullet, caved, whatever you want to call it. Two tickets, Section B4, Row 9, for $695. Somewhat fortunately, I used Bill Me Later, so it gives me six months to figure out how to pay for this addition to my existing debt.

Am I crazy? :D

No, I'll be right around you on B5 row 6!!!

:) so exciting!