NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I NEED THIS NOW.

YES DODDY GIMME MDNA!!!

tumblr_m85r2jrjNB1r0e5tko3_250.gif

I forget. Were you one of the ones who was avoiding footage of the show until you saw it in person? Or do you already know whats coming?

I've only seen the 2-3 minute Israel news clip of Girl Gone Wild/Express Yourself/Turn Up The Radio/Give Me All Your Luvin'

I've avoided everything else like the plague especially the opening.

UGH! I wish I did that and blocked it all out until I saw it live. You are going to shit your pants at the opening alone.

UGH! I wish I did that and blocked it all out until I saw it live. You are going to shit your pants at the opening alone.

So true! :lol: there's so many incredible elements, dance, sound, visuals...ugh it is just :wow:

I couldn't help myself and had to watch immediately as it leaked up until this point.

I wasnt going to watch anything and was going to wait it out until I saw the show live, but then I wasnt going after all, but then I was going, and then I wasnt going again, and then I was going, and in between all of that I ended up watching more and more and more footage. :lol:

Oh well. The NEXT time she tours I am going to black everything out until I see it live. I swear!

I've only seen the 2-3 minute Israel news clip of Girl Gone Wild/Express Yourself/Turn Up The Radio/Give Me All Your Luvin'

I've avoided everything else like the plague especially the opening.

I can't wait for your review :wow:

As an honorary Oztralian, you are my official MDNA conduit - big responsibility :yes:

Guest bluejean

I have no idea how you've managed to avoid spoilers when you frequent this forum.

How on Earth.

Do you even know the setlist???

I have no idea how you've managed to avoid spoilers when you frequent this forum.

How on Earth.

Do you even know the setlist???

Oh I know the setlist and I know what the elements of the show look like and everything - it's hard to avoid all THAT. But I know nothing else other than what I've mentioned. And I have seen Beautiful Killer and Je T'aime from Olympia, but that's only cuz they weren't in the original setlist.

I so wish I could be there.

You guys enjoy it, a Madonna show and even more so a show a la MDNA in a stadium venue

in NYC doesn't exactly happen every year :dramatic:

Guys, I really need help here. I am all new to this. I got tickets for the first ny show, first min when it went on sale. But they are cheap seats. I want to see another show with better seats in ny or nearby city. However, I am really confused, there are so many categories: golden triangle, golden circle, pit, floor seats 1st row.. Early entry tickets....etc. Which are the best in theory? Also, I try to find reasonablely good tickets close to the stage ( never seen her up close); yet, I have a limited budget. Would you guys tell me what kind of tickets should I get and where? What r the best value tickets? How much am I looking at? What is the different between Earliy entry tickets vs golden circle and triangle vs first row floor vs pit tickets. Thank you guys for your help in advance. :) have. A good show everyone.

Early entry + golden circle = only Europe dates

When we say PIT tickets, we mean Golden Triangle so it's the same thing. Only way to get in there is through one of the contests or getting upgraded through some connections (idk how but apparently it's possible)

Floor seats are great but don't get any of the back sections....1rst 6 sections are best and don't get the first section side view unless there a bit back or you'll be blocked by the staircase for some of the show.

And if you can't afford anything really close, just settle for lower section side view...try to get the best value for that section which sometimes comes up. The screens are huge and depending on the venue, you'll be fine and enjoy the show. Just don't sit in the back. The closer the better, but theoretically NOT too far in the side or you won't see anything.

Oh and this is for Yankee Stadium so I recommend FL sections over anything else cause if you YouTube concerts in YS you see that the baseball field is not stood on so general seating is so far and I'd say you'd feel disconnected with a baseball field separating you from the crowd and stage...shoot for ANY floor seats and you'll be better than almost everyone else. That's my recommendation! Hope it helps!

Ps. I have B5 row 14 (or something)so I'm not nessecarily front row but I'm hoping to either get into the GT or that that would be a great view nonetheless.

Early entry + golden circle = only Europe dates

When we say PIT tickets, we mean Golden Triangle so it's the same thing. Only way to get in there is through one of the contests or getting upgraded through some connections (idk how but apparently it's possible)

Floor seats are great but don't get any of the back sections....1rst 6 sections are best and don't get the first section side view unless there a bit back or you'll be blocked by the staircase for some of the show.

And if you can't afford anything really close, just settle for lower section side view...try to get the best value for that section which sometimes comes up. The screens are huge and depending on the venue, you'll be fine and enjoy the show. Just don't sit in the back. The closer the better, but theoretically NOT too far in the side or you won't see anything.

Oh and this is for Yankee Stadium so I recommend FL sections over anything else cause if you YouTube concerts in YS you see that the baseball field is not stood on so general seating is so far and I'd say you'd feel disconnected with a baseball field separating you from the crowd and stage...shoot for ANY floor seats and you'll be better than almost everyone else. That's my recommendation! Hope it helps!

Ps. I have B5 row 14 (or something)so I'm not nessecarily front row but I'm hoping to either get into the GT or that that would be a great view nonetheless.

I'm not going to the Yankee Stadium show, but would you say this is true in an arena setting as well?? Cuz I have floor seats in what appears to be the back of the floor. Now I'm worried. When I bought the tickets I had no idea how the stage was going to be and I did the presale thing and they offered lower side tickets and I let them go. :( Now that I know what the stage is like I think I made a big mistake!! Another thing I foolishly forgot to consider being that I'm 6'0 tall, is that I'm going with my cousin who is short...she's probably shorter than Madonna....so I'm a little worried about her view with the floor seats I have. UGH!! All the stress!! You'd think paying $400 for a ticket you wouldn't have to worry about these things! lol

I'm not going to the Yankee Stadium show, but would you say this is true in an arena setting as well?? Cuz I have floor seats in what appears to be the back of the floor. Now I'm worried. When I bought the tickets I had no idea how the stage was going to be and I did the presale thing and they offered lower side tickets and I let them go. :( Now that I know what the stage is like I think I made a big mistake!! Another thing I foolishly forgot to consider being that I'm 6'0 tall, is that I'm going with my cousin who is short...she's probably shorter than Madonna....so I'm a little worried about her view with the floor seats I have. UGH!! All the stress!! You'd think paying $400 for a ticket you wouldn't have to worry about these things! lol

If its an arena, it's going to be perfect! I think you'll be fine but either way, give the golden triangle contest a shot and you never know! Either way, the arena at Philly was so small, it was shocking to me actually. The furthest floor seats were so close either way! Don't worry! Wear platforms and have an amazing night!

If its an arena, it's going to be perfect! I think you'll be fine but either way, give the golden triangle contest a shot and you never know! Either way, the arena at Philly was so small, it was shocking to me actually. The furthest floor seats were so close either way! Don't worry! Wear platforms and have an amazing night!

:lol:

Thank you! That helps a lot actually! I'm seeing her in DC and I've seen many shows there and never had a bad experience but I just freak cuz this tour looks like her best and it's my cousins first time seeing M so I don't want her to have a bad time either. One more question and I'll leave you alone! :) How do I try this golden triangle contest?? You'd think I would know this as much as I frequent this forum but it seems like I've only read of fans being personally chosen by Guy to be in the pit because of their enthusiasm or because of Twitter.

:lol:

Thank you! That helps a lot actually! I'm seeing her in DC and I've seen many shows there and never had a bad experience but I just freak cuz this tour looks like her best and it's my cousins first time seeing M so I don't want her to have a bad time either. One more question and I'll leave you alone! :) How do I try this golden triangle contest?? You'd think I would know this as much as I frequent this forum but it seems like I've only read of fans being personally chosen by Guy to be in the pit because of their enthusiasm or because of Twitter.

Well that was what happened with me. It was through twitter. There were other competitions like her truth or dare contest that's closed already and material girl on Facebook. I'm sure there are others floating around. You just gotta read into it whenever the date nears...

I think I even read people on here saying they had regular tickets, went to their seat and met people who upgraded them!

I mean, seriously, if YOU find those people let me know cause I'd love an upgrade just for showing up to my seat.

Good luck! This tour seems to be giving hardcore fans the opportunity of a lifetime, whether you an fork up the money or not, so I really hope the Madonna loons on here all get a shot in the PIT as I was very fortunate. It's an incredible experience and I'd love everyone to see it from that view. It was just :wow:

Well that was what happened with me. It was through twitter. There were other competitions like her truth or dare contest that's closed already and material girl on Facebook. I'm sure there are others floating around. You just gotta read into it whenever the date nears...

I think I even read people on here saying they had regular tickets, went to their seat and met people who upgraded them!

I mean, seriously, if YOU find those people let me know cause I'd love an upgrade just for showing up to my seat.

Good luck! This tour seems to be giving hardcore fans the opportunity of a lifetime, whether you an fork up the money or not, so I really hope the Madonna loons on here all get a shot in the PIT as I was very fortunate. It's an incredible experience and I'd love everyone to see it from that view. It was just :wow:

Well...I guess it's GAME ON for me to try to find my way into the pit! lol Thanks for the advice! :)