NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

Let's predict the boxscore - I say $14-15 million for the two night combined.

I was thinking that too, but now I am not so sure. Looking at other performers' Boxscores for Yankee Stadium, that would be pretty astronomical. I hope together both shows rake in at least $10 million.

My golden triangle tickets are confirmed for tonight and Saturday. :dramatic: Mucho thanks Guy and MaterialGirl Inc! :bow: :bow: :bow: Miguel will be in there Saturday!

I'm so excited 4 u papito! Have ur picture taken with Guy, or record him saying 'hi 2 M'nation' on ur phone or something :chuckle:

We need some geeky fan stuff! Oh & u & Miguelito better think of me during Candy Shop :fag: EVRYTHANG.

You guys are going to have the BEST time. I'm totally living vicariously through all of you. We need lots of updates!

Editing to add: there were chairs like that on the floor for the S&S tour in Detroit last time too (also a stadium show). And the chairs were all connected together by those plastic zip tie things to keep them in order and to discourage people from moving them.

Halfway through the show, people started taking lighters to the zip ties to melt them so the could separate the chairs, stack them off to the side and create an open dance floor. Security didn't stop anyone in time so it worked lol. Was much better then.

Edited by LCD

My golden triangle tickets are confirmed for tonight and Saturday. :dramatic: Mucho thanks Guy and MaterialGirl Inc! :bow: :bow: :bow: Miguel will be in there Saturday!

:clap:

Cant wait to see you Jump in there in your jockstrap :wow:

Guest sambassile

You could at least put a pick in your avat....just to see if you are fu??able sweetie......

Btw so jealous you're going to see the damn show there: it must be quite an experience to see The Queen in NY: my biggest dream.

There you go. I added my pic. Am i "fu??able sweetie" ? :p

this stadium really looks great. She did perform in LA in a similar stadium in S&S right ?

Yeah, Dodger's Stadium. They had chairs on the floor there too, but luckily I was at the front of the section and had plenty of dancing space! Have soo much fun everyone who's going tonight!!!

October can't get here soon enough!!