NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

Hector what camera do u use?

Panasonic ZS19. It's the great great great grandchild of my older Panasonic camera from the Perfections Tour! Huge improvements in everything! Smaller but a lot more powerful. I bought this just for Madonna! Though I'm sure I'll find other uses for it. :angel:

Thank you everyone! :inlove:

Appreciating perfect Glenn Close as I take my morning coffee. I also heard Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber were there? Someone on Twitter complained because Liev was right in front of them and was really tall :)

Panasonic ZS19. It's the great great great grandchild of my older Panasonic camera from the Perfections Tour! Huge improvements in everything! Smaller but a lot more powerful. I bought this just for Madonna! Though I'm sure I'll find other uses for it. :angel:

Thank you everyone! :inlove:

:tigger:

RE: Sorry but Glenn Close, we need a worship thread!! SUEDE!!!!!

Have they really added another NYC date

YES.

http://madonna.com/n...-tour-itinerary

Fourth And Final NY Show Added To MDNA Tour Itinerary

After 3 sold out shows, (including two at the Yankee Stadium on September 6-8 and one at Madison Square Garden on November 12th) we are happy to announce that Madonna has just added a fourth and final New York show to her MDNA Tour itinerary. The new show will take place at the Madison Square Garden on November 13th!

Tickets will go on sale at 10am local time on September 14th, while a devoted Icon pre-sale will start on September 10th, at 10am local time for Legacy members / 11am local time for Live Pass members.

Please note that Icon will e-mail Lifetime Legacy members with pre-sale codes one hour before the fan club pre-sale begins. If you are not an Icon Legacy member, you may participate by purchasing the Icon Live Pass. All Live Passes will be offered on Ticketmaster for this pre-sale. Simply go to Ticketmaster.com on Monday morning @ 11am local time and purchase the Icon Live Pass Bundle, which will give you access to the pre-sale (4-ticket limit) and the Live Pass tour gift.

Guest Xanthium

Does anyone subscribe to Glenn Close's newsletter? She has just posted this morning "Had the most amazing time seeing the true Queen of pop...back tomorrow and then the Garden in November...yes I am a madonna fan and I'm not ashamed to admit it!" GC xx

I've always loved Glenn Close and I love that she's a PROPER LOON :rotfl:

my head is still pounding.

the show is amazing, as someone said you FEEL parts of the show as the stadium shakes. Madonna seemed in a genuine good mood in places. The show feels like 45 min, it goes so fast!!

unfortunately for me, even 20 rows from the stage, my seats ended up being as far to the side of the stage as possible, so it felt like I snuck in and watched from behind the security gates, and ended up watching the screens most of the night. not a huge deal, there's sats show and 2 in Nov to consider... but it was still a great show and a good time. Yankee Stadium looked packed, and as someone said it looked like a somewhat different crowd than MSG... lots of women there...

it was too dark to see the audience around the stadium, for those off the floor, did the audience stand the whole time?

The show was AMAZING! Madonna totally killed it and this tour is right up there with confessions, I almost died with that intro o_O !!!!! I hadn't seen anything before and WOW Wow Wow WOW! She blew me away! I will always love this woman :bow::wow:

Glenn Close just posted some pics of her at show last night and the flowers she sent backstage and said "she's the most amazing performer in the planet...ive never missed a show since 1993 and I'm going back tomorrow and the garden in November where it all began for me!"

Glenn Close just posted some pics of her at show last night and the flowers she sent backstage and said "she's the most amazing performer in the planet...ive never missed a show since 1993 and I'm going back tomorrow and the garden in November where it all began for me!"

where is this website? id like to see her pics and newsletter

Glenn needs to post here!!!