9 August - St. Petersburg

Msig

SYUq7biAdwM.jpg

It says: "concert of a pervert for perverts". :lmao:

This is all so great!

Ha ha I love that they would have had to search for images of Madonna to make that sign and would be exposed to more "pervert" images than anyone who simply attends the show, I love that the Sex book is represented and he must have seen other pictures lol

SYUq7biAdwM.jpg

This is all so great!

Non-traditional promo.

:lol:

That sign would only help sell tickets, in my opinion.

Guest pedrohdi

SYUq7biAdwM.jpg

This is all so great!

Free publicity!!!! The Queen says thank you! And just like a pervert, I would F&%$ that guy ;)

SYUq7biAdwM.jpg

This is all so great!

Oh i love it! I want it! They are better designers than her official crew! Madonna should hire them!

Guest pedrohdi

My sister wears a cardigan like that

you must warn your sister asap so she can burn that cardigan!!!!

Edited by pedrohdi

Russia's Deputy Prime Minister just called her an ex-whore on twitter. Just reported on BBC Radio 2 News. According to BBC he used the strongest insulting word that can be possibly used in Russia.

Russia's Deputy Prime Minister just called her an ex-whore on twitter. Just reported on BBC Radio 2 News. According to BBC he used the strongest insulting word that can be possibly used in Russia.

"Every former whore seeks to lecture everyone on morality as she gets older. Especially during tours and gigs abroad,"

radio 2? well thats pretty good news coverage

radio 2? well thats pretty good news coverage

Around 7 - 9 million people will be listening to Saint Steve Wright as we speak, and will have heard it. 7,500,456 people will probably agree with the Russian PM as its about Madonna and they are all cunts.

The Prime Minister is saying things like that??? He should be ashamed, along with the rest of that government.

Guest Xanthium

As an American of 100% Russian descent, I am proud of my heritage but I thank God I don't live in that fucked up country.